lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
my computer has basically been my retreat for these long months of dread, with SaSu among other sites. i was on a reddit support sub for a certain disorder, and someone started commenting at me saying this is why i have no friends and that i should just get it together. i have long known that i could find no solace in reality so i hid away in internet communities and now i am realizing there is truly no safe place.

totally unrelated, but would jumping from a three-story high apartment building do the job?

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, CTB Dream, telw84 and 1 other person
T

telw84

Sep 21, 2023
Nowhere is safe unfortunately 🥺

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and lemonbunny
strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
three stories probably isn't enough. I believe 250+ Feet is recommended

• Informative
Reactions: telw84 and CTB Dream
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
My own view would be that a third storey jump would be much more likely to leave you maimed or crippled, with ongoing life changing injuries.
Unfortunately trolls and damaged personalities are drawn to the anonymity of the internet like bluebottles to a dungheap. Most of us on SanSu are genuine, however there will always be ghouls who just enjoy the pain of others … and it's even better for them if they can cause the distress.
The ignore or report functions may yet prove to be your friends.
Best wishes in getting through this upset you've been caused, in whatever course of action you choose.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: telw84, CTB Dream and lemonbunny
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
three stories probably isn't enough. I believe 250+ Feet is recommended
damn. i was building up hope bc chatgpt told me 35 ft

• Hugs
Reactions: telw84 and CTB Dream
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Nowhere is safe, the trick is learning to be comfortable with being unsafe

• Hugs
Reactions: telw84, avoid, CTB Dream and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea no plc safe this species all awfl all do make more pain sffr, no have plc no have any this species awfl injury damage me nobod care no plc safe all lie

• Hugs
Reactions: telw84
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
my computer has basically been my retreat for these long months of dread, with SaSu among other sites. i was on a reddit support sub for a certain disorder, and someone started commenting at me saying this is why i have no friends and that i should just get it together. i have long known that i could find no solace in reality so i hid away in internet communities and now i am realizing there is truly no safe place.

totally unrelated, but would jumping from a three-story high apartment building do the job?
Sorry to hear that. And no way, 3 stories is def not enough. It would literally only make you paralyzed. Someone here said 250+ feet so you should probably go by that

Reactions: lemonbunny
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is just the unfortunate consequence of posting on the public internet, nowhere offers relief from the cruelty of humans, I'm not even suprised that people are acting in such a way, it's why I think it's better to be alone.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Where tf are you guys getting these numbers jump from 10 stories or 150 feet at least is the recommendation

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
damn. i was building up hope bc chatgpt told me 35 ft
I'm really sorry to hear what you're going through. 7-10 stories is usually fatal in most cases, but the higher the better. I'd say anything above 100 ft and you should be fine. Around here, 250+ seems to be the recommendation but if you look at the statistics, 100+ feet will suffice.

Reactions: lemonbunny