Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
We were all going somewhere. Where ever we went there were some kittens.. But one of them was dying so i decided to take care of it, the worst that could happen is going to happen anyway so trying couldn't hurt. I tried to take care of the kitten, but on the way back they told me that wasn't my kitten. That my kitten had passed away and they switched it out. And then they all laughed at me.....

When I'm dreaming about my "friends" bullying me, maybe i have been bullied a time or 2 in life....

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, WrongPlaceWrongTime, DeutscheKartoffel and 7 others
D

Deleted member 8975

I feel bad you have bad dreams :(

Reactions: whatevs
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
I'm sorry you've faced so much bullying. I wonder if any of them would care that they've left psychic phantoms that still haunt you in your sleep years later.

In my dreams the only other people are usually either childhood friends I haven't seen in almost a decade who I know never think about me or strangers just coming up to me to get their receipt and a plastic bag (often in the most random places like my bathroom). I guess that tells you what my social interaction with others have been like lately.

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
I'm sorry you've faced so much bullying. I wonder if any of them would care that they've left psychic phantoms that still haunt you in your sleep years later.

In my dreams the only other people are usually either childhood friends I haven't seen in almost a decade who I know never think about me or strangers just coming up to me to get their receipt and a plastic bag (often in the most random places like my bathroom). I guess that tells you what my social interaction with others have been like lately.
Do you work in retail haha?

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
Oh I see. And yeah OP sometimes past ostracism/unpopularity surfaces in my dreams too. For me it varies. I'm such a recluse that I often have highly social dreams. My unconscious's way of compensating for or balancing out my solitary state. There again I have bipolar. During a manic phase (and occasionally even when 'stable') I have very grandiose dreams where I live out the fantasy of being highly popular, charismatic and sought after, the life and soul of the party haha. On the whole I enjoy my dream world. Sometimes it's as meh as daily life. Occasionally I'm actually grateful to wake up lol but those are relatively rare.

Reactions: Life_and_Death