CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Know many say hot but this incrs incrs, stdu Sci show 1c 1f even litl make big difference make ctb make mental illne etc, not want stay this awful planet

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: katagiri83, Dead Meat, Someone123 and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Are you refering to climate change? Sorry if you're not because I'm about to rant about it...

I've had natural history documentaries on today in the background- the amazing David Attenborough. Just about every episode made me cry because at some point- something catastrophic happened because of some shit humans have done. It does make you just think- why the hell don't they (governments) at the very least- allow people who want to die to go peacefully. All I'm realistically going to do for the rest of my life is pollute this beautiful planet. It's unrealistic to think they might impose birth control (to my mind- the ONLY way we could slow down this mess) but they could reduce our numbers by letting those who want to go- go.

There was that case the other week where that guy who was obsessed with climate change killed himself after talking to an AI chat box. Everyone was freaking out about how the AI had pushed him to do it but honestly- all anyone feeling depressed and guilty about climate change would have to do would be to watch a regular natural history programme these days and I reckon that could well be enough! The numbers are terrifying! In most cases it was around 50% loss in the past few decades. God.

Plus- I'm honestly just tired of feeling guilty! Everytime I put something in the rubbish, I feel guilty. Plus- to be honest, I just don't see how we can come back from where we are and where we're headed. Unless someone brilliant starts coming up with alternatives to plastics/fossil fuels etc- plus- how to get rid of the shit already polluting every square inch of the planet- I just feel like we're screwed... ☹️

• Hugs
Reactions: katagiri83 and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Are you refering to climate change? Sorry if you're not because I'm about to rant about it...

I've had natural history documentaries on today in the background- the amazing David Attenborough. Just about every episode made me cry because at some point- something catastrophic happened because of some shit humans have done. It does make you just think- why the hell don't they (governments) at the very least- allow people who want to die to go peacefully. All I'm realistically going to do for the rest of my life is pollute this beautiful planet. It's unrealistic to think they might impose birth control (to my mind- the ONLY way we could slow down this mess) but they could reduce our numbers by letting those who want to go- go.

There was that case the other week where that guy who was obsessed with climate change killed himself after talking to an AI chat box. Everyone was freaking out about how the AI had pushed him to do it but honestly- all anyone feeling depressed and guilty about climate change would have to do would be to watch a regular natural history programme these days and I reckon that could well be enough! The numbers are terrifying! In most cases it was around 50% loss in the past few decades. God.

Plus- I'm honestly just tired of feeling guilty! Everytime I put something in the rubbish, I feel guilty. Plus- to be honest, I just don't see how we can come back from where we are and where we're headed. Unless someone brilliant starts coming up with alternatives to plastics/fossil fuels etc- plus- how to get rid of the shit already polluting every square inch of the planet- I just feel like we're screwed... ☹️
It ok can talk any want, this diff but relat, mean was say heat temp even 1c 1f make big change hyman, illne incrs ctb incrs etc

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, katagiri83 and Dead Meat