Status
Not open for further replies.
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
guys, for a long time I liked to sort out ways of suicide and make a list of the best of them

Recently, I came up with the idea to arrange with someone to kill you while you are in a deep sleep phase, for example, shot you in the head with a pistol or shotgun, the basic idea is that you will not realize that you are dying, or you will die soon. the last thing you did was go to bed, no worries, doubts and always painful thoughts at a crucial moment like "what will your loved ones think" or "how rational is it at all".
You can even arrange for a week or two for a person to kill you in one day without informing you, perhaps so that you don't worry on the last day
The main problem here, as for me, is to negotiate with the person you trust with this case

Are there, in your opinion, any other costs that I don't see?

Already Gone6

Already Gone6

Jul 31, 2023
Hmm, that's not really suicide but homicide and would result in someone going to prison...

Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I am aware that this is no longer suicide but murder and it has its own problems, but when the victim knows that she must be killed, it is much easier to hide this crime, what do you think about the plan in general?

Already Gone6

Already Gone6

Jul 31, 2023
10/10 do not recommend.
If you are able to get a gun that's awesome but not only is convincing someone to kill you a bad idea I don't even know if you could.

Reactions: Girlfriend
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
You'd have to find a psychopath on the Internet who would kill you for fun. Or hire a contract killer. Overall I do not recommend :smiling:

Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
10/10 do not recommend.
If you are able to get a gun that's awesome but not only is convincing someone to kill you a bad idea I don't even know if you could.
thank you for your opinion, I will be glad if you tell me where the frame on your avatar is from

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Depends on the country you're in. But it's more likely to be caught or to be scammed.

P

peaches

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I have considered this. Basically finding a hit man.
You would need to pay them serious $$$$
But the problem is going to be trusting a likely psychopath to follow your instructions and not f*** you up.
There is actually a film (fiction) about a man who did this. It moves into some ridiculous story lines but I needed to watch it.
Maybe someone on the Dark Web?
It can't be someone you know. They could end up in jail.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I have considered this. Basically finding a hit man.
You would need to pay them serious $$$$
But the problem is going to be trusting a likely psychopath to follow your instructions and not f*** you up.
There is actually a film (fiction) about a man who did this. It moves into some ridiculous story lines but I needed to watch it.
Maybe someone on the Dark Web?
It can't be someone you know. They could end up in jail.
Exploiting a mentally ill person to kill you is inhumane and illegal

A

Avisagia

Aug 27, 2023
good luck with finding someone who can do it for you. also, i prefer doing it to myself

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Hs bn establshd tht sch an exercse wld b illegl & hve legl & moral implcatns fr n e1 involvd

Lockng thred

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, アホペンギン and Girlfriend
Status
Not open for further replies.