W

Winniethepooh

Nov 17, 2019
So I wrote a piece on euthanasia(pro, obviously) which I'm thinking about sending to a newspaper in my country. But I'm worried about the consequenses if it got published so I think I'll skip it...

Reactions: kkatt, BadChanges, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You should post it here then. I'd definitely be interested in reading it and discussing it's material.

Reactions: BPD_LE
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
So I wrote a piece on euthanasia(pro, obviously) which I'm thinking about sending to a newspaper in my country. But I'm worried about the consequenses if it got published so I think I'll skip it...
what country are you in? well if your a journalist and its an opinion piece then I dont see why, its freedom of speech, if you are just discussing your reasons for being pro, not like yr going around assisting people, also I guess the editor would get in more trouble than yourself if it was that controversial and they chose to publish it, you should totally share it here though!

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I hope you will share it with us.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
Is there no way for you to publish it anonymously? Or maybe you could tweak it so it sounds less like your opinions and more the relaying of others' opinions and you are the mouthpiece for a wider issue? Or maybe you could blog it?

W

Winniethepooh

Nov 17, 2019
Well I would publish it here but it's not in English.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I'd be very interested to read it.
I write articles for various journals and would be happy to proof read for you if you want?
It's a hot topic. Don't underestimate yourself
ps. you can easily translate it online