• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I've been looking up parts of the world were i can be put down with euthanasia

States in America like oregon,Washington amd calfornia apparently are willing to put people down deemed as mentally ill and I believe i maybe able to apply but idk

Switzerland allow AS as long as its not selfish motivation and i believe my inability to get better and continuously hurt others is a valid reason

Australia then the aussies apparently allow it under any circumstance

Just thought I'd ask if anyone has anymore information on the matter

Or would it ever be possible to get on the dark web at all? I need to know

Last edited:
Reactions: maneose, lost_ange2211 and Meteora
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Australia has to have a Medical condition.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Legal Euthanasia is a question of money and a question of "terminal illness" and a certain minimum age. As far as I understand from cases those people were almost "dead" and/or suffered years or even decades before they were granted Euthanasia in countries where it is is legal by law.

Reactions: myusername890
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I m in Switzerland. I m in touch with the organisations "Exit" and "Dignitas". It s unfortunately not that easy.

Reactions: lost_ange2211 and Myexit
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Legal Euthanasia is a question of money and a question of "terminal illness" and a certain minimum age. As far as I understand from cases those people were almost "dead" and/or suffered years or even decades before they were granted Euthanasia in countries where it is is legal by law.
From what read here apparently you can be put down for being mentally ill also as long as you can rationally make a decision

I m in Switzerland. I m in touch with the organisations "Exit" and "Dignitas". It s unfortunately not that easy.
How difficult is it if you don't mind me asking?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
From what read here apparently you can be put down for being mentally ill also as long as you can rationally make a decision
That's true, but you have to prove it with medical records and so on. That's not done within just a few days afaik. Do you refer to cases in Belgium and Netherlands?

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
That's true, but you have to prove it with medical records and so on. That's not done within just a few days afaik. Do you refer to cases in Belgium and Netherlands?
I'm unaware of cases in Belgium or the netherlands,could second hand accounts of my behaviours and actions be enough to make a case

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I'm unaware of cases in Belgium or the netherlands,could second hand accounts of my behaviours and actions be enough to make a case
In fact the older u are and the longer you suffered the better chances you have - but you will need t prove everything with medical records and there won't be any guarantee that they will accept it in the end. That's how I understand how the process works. it's probably even more difficult to be accepted if you r not a citizen of a country that has legal euthanasia by law.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
How difficult is it if you don't mind me asking?
It all comes down to a psychiatrist who has to approve of your power of judgement. Unfortunately, they see that you have mental health diagnosis and say, your power of judement is not intact, if you did not have this mental disease you wouldn t wanna die. YAAAAAY. Thats the moment where I would like to send a bomb to their fucking house because...... If a person wouldn t have cancer they d also not seek help for assisted suicide....

Reactions: sadandlonely99, LifeCanBeCruel, lost_ange2211 and 2 others
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
In fact the older u are and the longer you suffered the better chances you have - but you will need t prove everything with medical records and there won't be any guarantee that they will accept it in the end. That's how I understand how the process works. it's probably even more difficult to be accepted if you r not a citizen of a country that has legal euthanasia by law.
If alot of the things I've did and done arnt on record though what do i do? And would it be easier if i had a contact from said country or no?
It all comes down to a psychiatrist who has to approve of your power of judgement. Unfortunately, they see that you have mental health diagnosis and say, your power of judement is not intact, if you did not have this mental disease you wouldn t wanna die. YAAAAAY. Thats the moment where I would like to send a bomb to their fucking house because...... If a person wouldn t have cancer they d also not seek help for assisted suicide....
If i keep going to different psychiatrists wouldn't I eventually find one capable of sentencing me though

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
If alot of the things I've did and done arnt on record though what do i do? And would it be easier if i had a contact from said country or no?
Things you've done may not be an issue of MH and things you've done you regret now that make you suicidal may not be MH issues. Afaik legal euthanasia is available in Switzerland, Belgium and Netherlands in Europe region. Euthanasia is never a short term solution - it's a long process.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Things you've done may not be an issue of MH and things you've done you regret now that make you suicidal may not be MH issues. Afaik legal euthanasia is available in Switzerland, Belgium and Netherlands in Europe region. Euthanasia is never a short term solution - it's a long process.
How long would it take to get things approved? And trust me there is so MH issues there i can assure you of that

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
If i keep going to different psychiatrists wouldn't I eventually find one capable of sentencing me though
Not in my country. They are very very hesitant and there is almost no assisted suicide conducted on people with mental health issues. Cancer, of course, regularly.

There s one very courageous and unselfish female doctor who lives very close from here. She recently helped a woman with depression die. Now she faces laws suits again, don t know how many times she has been accused of being a killer. That's tough for an induvidual, obviously, and most doctors just don't want to deal with these consequences, financially, from the standpoint of reputation, etc.
Switzerland is a big village. Everyone knows everything, basically. Very high social control. Guess that's one reason why we have such a high suicide rate.

Btw., I contacted that above mentioned female doctor. Unfortunately, she cannot take new patients.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
How long would it take to get things approved? And trust me there is so MH issues there i can assure you of that
Idk about any kind of processes. I'm sorry.

I only know that it is possible in Switzerland, Belgium and Netherlands. But with no terminal illness / terminal MH issues I assume it's impossible.

B

bluebirds

Jun 15, 2023

States in America like oregon,Washington amd calfornia apparently are willing to put people down deemed as mentally ill and I believe i maybe able to apply but idk

Switzerland allow AS as long as its not selfish motivation and i believe my inability to get better and continuously hurt others is a valid reason

Just thought I'd ask if anyone has anymore information on the matter

Or would it ever be possible to get on the dark web at all? I need to know

where in the US exactly do they put down mentally ill ?

Australia allows it under any circumstances ? please send link of the place where they do..

Last edited:
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
where in the US exactly does they put down mentally ill ?

Australia allows it under any circumstances ? please send link of place where they do..
I can't remember which states but I remember their being 3 and this was research i did a month Ago so I can't remember the link otherwise i would send you it

lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
wtf, this is wild. Obviously no one healthy would want to die. The reasoning is just terrible and proves the point that mental illness are just not seen as proper sickness like any physical illness would be counted as.

B

bluebirds

Jun 15, 2023
I can't remember which states but I remember their being 3 and this was research i did a month Ago so I can't remember the link otherwise i would send you it
what are those 3 states you're talking about ?

assisted suicide isnt even an option in US

scarlet-pixie

scarlet-pixie

1/12/2024
Apr 30, 2024

That isn't true sorry. I looked into it before myself it seems its only available here for people who are already dying.

I hate this stupid fucking world. Why cant it just let us die.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
That isn't true sorry. I looked into it before myself it seems its only available here for people who are already dying.

I hate this stupid fucking world. Why cant it just let us die.
Dammit I'm sorry for giving you false hope ): i really wish it could be easier myself. Would it be possible to lie about having cancer or something else deadly at all fake medical reports or something not sure why this hasn't been ever discussed before

Reactions: scarlet-pixie
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Dammit I'm sorry for giving you false hope ): i really wish it could be easier myself. Would it be possible to lie about having cancer or something else deadly at all fake medical reports or something not sure why this hasn't been ever discussed before
It is not easy to just fake medical reports, and these clinics do their due diligence in going through & validating infortmation. Even if you could theoretically do this, you'd potentially be putting the entire clinic involved into major legal trouble bc at some point the fake records would be caught

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
It is not easy to just fake medical reports, and these clinics do their due diligence in going through & validating infortmation. Even if you could theoretically do this, you'd potentially be putting the entire clinic involved into major legal trouble bc at some point the fake records would be caught
Well i mean obviously you'd need to find a dodgey fucker that knows how to do that shit,although i also take your reasoning into account but does the individual really care what chaos they leave behind after their gone?

I suppose that depends on the individual if i'm promised a painless death so be it i'd only hope no one gets into serious trouble and thats it

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Well i mean obviously you'd need to find a dodgey fucker that knows how to do that shit,although i also take your reasoning into account but does the individual really care what chaos they leave behind after their gone?

I suppose that depends on the individual if i'm promised a painless death so be it i'd only hope no one gets into serious trouble and thats it
The problem with falsifying medical records is that they should have some sort of licensing number for the physician or the hospital. These licensing numbers are very easy to cross reference if they're checking thoroughly enough. There's also just not many reasons to falsify medical records, so I don't imagine that there would be many people who do it. The only fake medical records I've heard of are anti-vaxxers getting their kids into school & college students getting their bad grades wiped with medical leave, and schools aren't going to cross reference anything.

I think from an ethical standpoint we should care about how our actions affect others. Doing this & getting caught after the procedure has been done could cost the people at the clinic their careers, could shut down the clinic, and would likely see legislation turn against VAD. Personally, I wouldn't want to close the door behind me on my way out

Reactions: scarlet-pixie