AprilieJalnic

AprilieJalnic

Mar 5, 2022
Making people go through this much pain is a CRIME, people end up with trauma and shit, i heard the site is under CIA investigation, make euthanasia legal everywhere.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul, borderlineinpain, TheDoomedDoomer and 6 others
Tortured Existence

Tortured Existence

Alone till the end
May 18, 2022
Making people go through this much pain is a CRIME, people end up with trauma and shit, i heard the site is under CIA investigation, make euthanasia legal everywhere
The CIA investigates foreign countries and their citizens. That agency is almost certainly not investigating this site.

Reactions: DynamicDepression
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree. A peaceful exit should be a human right. There is nothing wrong with suicide and no one should ever have to resort to risky methods to leave this world, it's so selfish and cruel to deny people the option of euthanasia. To me, non existence is ideal as it takes away all of life's problems and trying to force people to live is just prolonging their suffering. If anyone thinks that euthanasia is wrong then they must be very delusional.

• Love
Reactions: playcesifrequent, Astral Storm, WonderingSoul and 12 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I absolutely wish it was. If it suddenly became legal where I am, I would sign up for it in a heartbeat. I wouldn't even care if I had to be placed on a waiting list with the terminally ill above me, as long as my name was at least on it. At the very least, knowing it was readily available any time I needed it would get rid of some of the feelings of hopelessness I have.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, DynamicDepression, borderlineinpain and 3 others
AprilieJalnic

AprilieJalnic

Mar 5, 2022
I absolutely wish it was. If it suddenly became legal where I am, I would sign up for it in a heartbeat. I wouldn't even care if I had to be placed on a waiting list with the terminally ill above me, as long as my name was at least on it. At the very least, knowing it was readily available any time I needed it would get rid of some of the feelings of hopelessness I have.
i swear man it feels like death calls me

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
So true

• Love
Reactions: AprilieJalnic
TheDoomedDoomer

TheDoomedDoomer

Eternal sleep awaits me
May 22, 2022
Unfortunately it won't ever be a thing unless perhaps your terminally ill. They need as many wage slaves as they can get in this money hungry society. Why do you think they're banning abortion and soon birth control in the US? Cause not enough late Gen Zs and early millennials are having kids compared to previous generations. They're worried they'll run out of slaves to produce goods in the future for the wealthy to purchase/consume while the majority of working class struggles to get by.
The CIA investigates foreign countries and their citizens. That agency is almost certainly not investigating this site.
Right. If anyone is investigating this site it's the pro-lifers and they're bringing attention too it and then the feds will come. Will they be able to do anything? Who knows but I feel like we'll find out in the next few years unfortunately.

• Aww..
Reactions: chronicphysicalpain, DynamicDepression and Lost in a Dream
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I think a lot of normal people would find expanded euthanasia access quite reasonable. But as we see in the US abortion issue, it is fundamentalists who actually run the show. So much for democracy.

Reactions: chronicphysicalpain
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
I think a lot of normal people would find expanded euthanasia access quite reasonable. But as we see in the US abortion issue, it is fundamentalists who actually run the show. So much for democracy.
Most people, although they support legal euthanasia, fail to recognize the urgency of the matter, because they live under the illusion that horrible things, like chronic illness, can only happen to other people but not them.

Reactions: chronicphysicalpain, Élégie, Pluto and 1 other person
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
Marquis, the ex co founder, was not from the US.. and a lot (most?) of members are not Americans as well.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
If anyone is investigating this site it's the pro-lifers and they're bringing attention too it and then the feds will come. Will they be able to do anything? Who knows but I feel like we'll find out in the next few years unfortunately.
considering their latest genius idea was begging anon to take us down, i dont think the site shutdown is going quite as well as hoped on their part

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer