• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Amnesiaisalloverme

Amnesiaisalloverme

My previous name here was 249___nnn
Oct 4, 2022
So i have been seeing all these posts trying to find out how to make the inert gas setup and so far I haven't found any workable one. I mean all I see is people mentioning these fancy products from canada/europe based companies like escmode/maxbrewingdog etc and even with them not finding any clear instructions. Not everyone can have access to these specific companies and there products, I live in the part of the world where even amazon doesn't operate. All I want is someone who can elaborate the basic things in the gas method like even if I have to grab stuff from a local store (online) I can understand the technicalities and be able to find stuff which works for me for example the things like what type of gas should ai ask for and how much gas volume etc would I need and how cylinders (both helium and nitrogen) and their connections work. The masks( as i also cudnt find the exit bag clear tutorial. Teach the some details about the regulaters why are they used and if I dont find a certain one what alternative can I use and how to protect the gas from getting wasted. What could be the possible failures and how to tackle them beforehand. You know some basic stuff and then the hard part so that I dont mess up buying wrong things even if i do ill know what to do because I dont even earn and life has been so tough lately. I might gulp some aluminium phosphide tablets if I wont be able to arrange this setup because that is my only option but its too painful to feel all your organs collapse and also u can also survive. Also tell me about lil bit about other methods.I mean is it too much to ask? Please guys help me. I am begging you. Btw I am from Pakistan

Last edited: