fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

In pieces
Jan 2, 2024
I know this topic has been pretty much rinsed on here but with the emergence of more and more stories I'm keen to explore it as an option. If any Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Swiss etc residents would be willing to reach out and offer me guidance I would love to hear it. It's my absolute dream method to CTB and I would do absolutely anything to make that dream a reality. Truly anything. Everyday I'm utterly unconsolable with mental suffering , autism and CFS . I know plenty of people are permitted to have euthanasia for the same reasons but I'm unsure how tough it will be for foreigners and so many of the relevant sites and organisations are all written in Dutch or what have you. If anyone would be willing to help me with this I would do anything to repay you. You have no idea what this would mean to me. My job and every social relationship is collapsing. I'm physically threatened by my parents daily over the human failure I am every night I'm plagued with nightmares of my parents trying to kill me and disown me and I try desperately to hang myself to no avail . I'm haunted and need help. I would do anything to receive genuine help here, whether it just be translation and communication work. I will repay you in any way I know know. Pills, writing, art, gifts anything.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zhendou