M

Mozarella_Man

Jun 12, 2021
In terms of CTB run by professionals, the only clinic I think accepts mental illness is the Pegasos Swiss Association.

I also read that Belgium sometimes does it for people with psychiatric illnesses but am not sure how this applies to Tourists.

Anyone have any knowledge?

Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
In terms of CTB run by professionals, the only clinic I think accepts mental illness is the Pegasos Swiss Association.

I also read that Belgium sometimes does it for people with psychiatric illnesses but am not sure how this applies to Tourists.

Havent really understand.some of them state they help mental problems people some other say no .what i know is they don't accept young and mental .

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
There is a video of a 24 year old from Belgium doing medically assisted suicide

She went through many mental hospital stays and medications so I don't think you can just walk in and get a prescription. I know that in the US, you can not just travel to a state with assisted suicide and expect to use it. I'd assume it would be the same in Belgium.

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018

You have to be a resident and have a relationship with the treating physician to make the request to.
You can't waltz up to the door of a doctor you have never seen and request euthanasia.

Reactions: Ame
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Euthanasia tourism on the rise in Belgium
https://www.bioedge.org/bioethics/euthanasia-tourism-on-the-rise-in-belgium/11985

"At the Brugmann University hospital, where Dr Vermylen works, seven out of 15 euthanasia cases last year involved French people. At the Jules Bordet institute, also in the Belgian capital, French people account for almost a third of euthanasia consultations - 40 out of 130 cases."

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza