• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LupuZ8

LupuZ8

Nobody hates me more then I hate myself.
Nov 2, 2023
I live in Belgium and Ive heard they do euthanize people with severe mental health problems but the process is very strict and you rarely get their permission. I think I will try to apply for it but if it doesnt work out Ive still got the inert gas method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tommen Baratheon, ClownWorld2023, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
but the process is very strict and you rarely get their permission

This is why I don't bother with it in my country.

Sounds good on paper, but in reality it's trash.

Reactions: LupuZ8 and sserafim
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I live in Belgium and Ive heard they do euthanize people with severe mental health problems but the process is very strict and you rarely get their permission. I think I will try to apply for it but if it doesnt work out Ive still got the inert gas method.
I'm curious to hear the results.
I saw this video from this thread:

And the requirements don't seem that strict at all...

LupuZ8

LupuZ8

Nobody hates me more then I hate myself.
Nov 2, 2023
I'm curious to hear the results.
I saw this video from this thread:

And the requirements don't seem that strict at all...
I know some people who have tried. But were rejected. If you search on youtube: too young to die: euthanasie als enige uitweg. This is a documentary about this. Its in Dutch but you can use subs. They say the process takes a long time.

• Informative
Reactions: Tommen Baratheon and natthebrat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, if people are able to access legalised assisted suicide then to me they are fortunate, it's only allowed for animals where I live.

Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
I know some people who have tried. But were rejected. If you search on youtube: too young to die: euthanasie als enige uitweg. This is a documentary about this. Its in Dutch but you can use subs. They say the process takes a long time.
For the other Belgian girl it took one year, imho that's not so long. Of course they're not going to make such a decision in 2 days. If I'm not mistaken the other girl was approved, but she still waited for 2 years to make that final decision.

Last edited: