passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Every now and then I realize I don't have many good reasons to CTB. So many people, even around me, have awful lives to mine. And it makes me wonder, if I can't cope now, why should I even keep going? Life will get harder and I lack the mental armor for it. Nobody wants to be around someone who's struggling over practically nothing.

Reactions: sserafim, ipmanwc0, Homo erectus and 1 other person
MarchFog

MarchFog

Oct 9, 2023
I feel this to an extent. I don't really worry about who has it worst, tbh. This existence I'm living in is hell and I no longer wish to continue in it and that's my choice.

However, I feel the sentiment of no one wants to be around someone whos struggling. I feel like I push people away when I express my grief. I think it makes people uncomfortable, for one, and for two, it gets exhausting for them to listen to.

Reactions: sserafim, Homo erectus and passivethought121
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I see all suffering as unnecessary and undesirable, existence itself is enough of a reason to make me want to die. Euthanasia should be avaliable for everyone to have the option to free themselves from this meaningless and pointless existence, it's really understandable wishing to be free from all future suffering.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, sserafim and Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Euthanasia is expensive. Ordinary people will have to spend their whole life working to save enough money to die peacefully. The whole life is just free labor.

Reactions: sserafim