M

MelissaBlake

it's a false name. I want to be anonymous.
Sep 11, 2020
Is there a country that allows euthanasia to foreigners? I can't even find the price of the procedure anywhere. I know euthanasia is legal in Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland...

Reactions: Hurt
L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
10 thousand dollars in Switzerland.
Geez. And people wonder why some of us would be so desperate to order online even if it meant getting scammed.

Reactions: oneday, fat feet and Ulisses
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
Geez. And people wonder why some of us would be so desperate to order online even if it meant getting scammed.
these companies are mercenaries to the extreme. the human being doesn't matter to them.

Reactions: oneday
L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
these companies are mercenaries to the extreme. the human being doesn't matter to them.
What's ironic is that their customer demographic are the wealthy. Wealthy people (who presumably have everything going their way) aren't even gonna entertain killing themselves.

T

TheSkyIsBlue

Student
May 16, 2020
I know that in the Netherlands you can't have a mental ilness if you want to do it. So if they find out you have depression for example, you'll be rejected. Don't know how it's in other countries.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@merem recently posted some information about different organizations. I know Dignitas and Pegasos accept foreigners. They're expensive but I know they sometimes lower their rates for needy people.

Reactions: Rabitfever
M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
Pay attention:

Yes these 3 associations which are in Switzerland accept foreigners but these 3 associations:
Pegasos, Life circle and eternal spirit refuse assisted suicides for mental illness. Finally he seems to me (but I can be wrong). Look at their website. With these 3 associations, we have the right to have an assisted suicide with a mental illness but this should not be the main reason for the request for assisted suicide.
I'll let you check.

Things can change over time too.

I know that in Switzerland there is another association which accepts foreigners and suicides for mental illness:
It is dignitas.

And I believe that in Switzerland there must still have 1 or perhaps 2 other associations which accept foreigners and suicides for mental illness. You have to see what I had noted on an old post.

Everything I say I could be wrong. And things may no longer be relevant and things may change and evolve in the future.

I advise you to also see what I put and write in old posts in recent weeks. In addition, there is the name and the internet link of the 7 Swiss associations. The best is to go on their website and or even write an email to these associations.

Hope i could help you

Merem
Pay attention:

Yes these 3 associations which are in Switzerland accept foreigners but these 3 associations:
Pegasos, Life circle and eternal spirit refuse assisted suicides for mental illness. Finally he seems to me (but I can be wrong). Look at their website. With these 3 associations, we have the right to have an assisted suicide with a mental illness but this should not be the main reason for the request for assisted suicide.
I'll let you check.

Things can change over time too.

I know that in Switzerland there is another association which accepts foreigners and suicides for mental illness:
It is dignitas.

And I believe that in Switzerland there must still have 1 or perhaps 2 other associations which accept foreigners and suicides for mental illness. You have to see what I had noted on an old post.

Everything I say I could be wrong. And things may no longer be relevant and things may change and evolve in the future.

I advise you to also see what I put and write in old posts in recent weeks. In addition, there is the name and the internet link of the 7 Swiss associations. The best is to go on their website and or even write an email to these associations.

Hope i could help you

Merem

Oh yes, it's very expensive for foreigner... maybe they can reduce the price
But somme association can be also expensive for "not foreigner" like Dignitas etc. But we
have in Switzerland, some association whore are "for not foreigner" and it's more interresant beaucause it's cheaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSkyIsBlue
M

MelissaBlake

it's a false name. I want to be anonymous.
Sep 11, 2020
I read about "dignitas". I don't have that much money ...