DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Please, don´t treat humans worse than pets. Please, change the law so I don´t have to suffer. Please, give me euthanasia so I don´t have write on Sanctioned Suicide anymore. Give euthanasia for anyone who wants it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostman1029, myusername890, thx1138 and 19 others
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
I can't tell what the right answer is, but I have compassion. for your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Sleeper System and edu0z
conejo triste

conejo triste

Researching
Aug 12, 2023
unfortunately I doubt the legalization of euthanasia for mental health would be anytime soon, if ever. Unlike physical health, people don't recognize mental health the same way. People can't fully grasp the pain people suffer mentally and so, they believe it can always be solved as "it's only in your head".

• Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Tobacco, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
If it were an option, everyone would do it. It's the fact that most people find it difficult to go through with it that society
some how manages to still function to a degree. The powers that be would never allow it.

• Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep, Ontwon and 1 other person
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
If it were an option, everyone would do it. It's the fact that most people find it difficult to go through with it that society
some how manages to still function to a degree. The powers that be would never allow it.
I really wish I could say that you're wrong, but I can't. Our governments will never fully legalize it unless they have a financial incentive to do so unfortunately. Even if they did legalize it, the restrictions would still be unreasonable, and it's possible that some countries will abuse any legal right-to-die system if it benefits the governments there.

This world is so fucked up, I can't wait to get out.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Daxter_87, Forever Sleep and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
i wish for the same but unfortunately they'll never listen

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
The human race use to be about survival and chasing dreams. Now a days it's all about survival and giving up on your dreams.
We're going to do what is easy and quit. That's where we are as a society. Giving up on your dreams has become almost a right of passage.
The line for euthanasia would be so long that you'd have to book the event years in advance.
I really wish I could say that you're wrong, but I can't. Our governments will never fully legalize it unless they have a financial incentive to do so unfortunately. Even if they did legalize it, the restrictions would still be unreasonable, and it's possible that some countries will abuse any legal right-to-die system if it benefits the governments there.

This world is so fucked up, I can't wait to get out.
They would jump on it in a heart beat if they could find some way to transfer life from one being to another. That would be such a lucrative buisness that they would have no choice but to accept it. Shit, if it were me in charge and I needed to profit off of suicide I would make people pay for the right to die. You want to end your own life and deprive our society of your potential then so be it. But you must work from the age of 18 to 30 doing everything you can to advance our people and pay for your right to die. And if at 30 you change your mind then i'll extend your time in 5 year intervals or something until you decide when. Idk just brain storming.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Lost in a Dream
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
unfortunately I doubt the legalization of euthanasia for mental health would be anytime soon, if ever. Unlike physical health, people don't recognize mental health the same way. People can't fully grasp the pain people suffer mentally and so, they believe it can always be solved as "it's only in your head".
Mental disorders are REAL.

Reactions: conejo triste, hibikikyuxx and Lost in a Dream
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
It should be more available seriously.

Reactions: hibikikyuxx and Lost in a Dream
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
We had the right to buy assisted suicide . they went through a lot of effort to write and pass laws that made assisted suicide a crime. See Dr. Kevorkian in the U.S. .they put Dr. kevorkian in prison.

They also made nembutal a crime.

See everything was legal before they made it illegal for "moral" reasons. Cocaine assisted suicide heroin were legal to purchase without a prescription or approval before they passed laws to make those a crime. Every time i asked someone to tell me where their subjective fictional morality is written in stone as the absolute objective truth i''ve never gotten an answer.

It's a billion times easier for someone else to assist a person in committing suicide than a person doing it themselves. Yeah a doctor, vet or anyone like dr kevorkian or kenneth law should be allowed to assist suicide.

Look at the hipocracy of these fools: this video shows a seal biting a dwarf sperm whale. the whale survived but was suffering immenssely . so they euthanized the whale. and I agree they should have i think most would. however they won't allow someone to euthanize me even though i'm in pain and want to die for many reasons. It's even more hypocritical because they used a lot of money resources boats etc to go find the whale and euthanize it. What I mean is they all realized that the whale had to be killed put it out of it's pain . And then a big governement big wig approved it. But a human that is in pain has to suffer and keep suffereing for weeks months or years. it's totally ilogical . they won't even allow me to purchase euthanazia from someone local like Dr. Kevorkian. the only option i have is to spend around 20,000 dollars (plane trips etc) to try try to apply to switzerland and they could refuse.

This video is graphic and shows what can happen to any sentient animal. Yeah we are told not to watch graphic stuff but the animal or Junko Furuta being tortured is a billon times worse how it was to them than me watching it or reading about is to me . i want to see reality but if someone doesn't want to be exposed that it's their choice

These fools think banning assisted suicide for their fictional morality won't affect them are seriously mistaken. They think something like what happed to that whale won't happen to them . Where's the gurantee of that? They removed the escape from torture to make this world and life a prison.

For example I'm in the U.S. . i have several shotguns. what stops me is that i might flinch before the shot and not kill myself but remain alive. but if someone else is shooting my head with a shotgun they can take more than 1 shot 10 even.
If i had a friend that could shoot me with my shotgun I wouldn't even have to pay anything . Or i could pay someone to do it if that were legal. The problem is that they made it a crime to assist in suicide. so no one will do it because they don't want to go to prison no matter how much you offer to pay them. Anyone reading this even here might think this is weird or insane. but I live in the U.S. here where many people have shotguns in this city. And keep in mind that they used and still shoot animals like horses, cows etc that are in pain and nobody thinks that's immoral . dogs cats get nembutal ,. Ok if a horse is in a lot of pain with inoperable cancer . do you see a shot to the head will instantly put it out of it's misery? It will a shotgun or high velocity rifle to the head will down any any animal instantly . so is it better to let the animal suffer for weeks or instantly shoot it as it will die either way as we all do . but i'm that animal too. They won';t let someone shoot me and put me out of my misery even though i want to die asap and I also will die anyway either way. so it doesn't make sense why they made assisted suicide illegal.

Anyone think that someone that has expereince shooting shotguns willl not be able to kill me with a shotgun if they and I want to and it was legal. that would be 100% guaranteed and painless. all they have to do is press the shotgun against my head and squeeze the trigger. that would be 99% at least because it would explode my head. but in case i survive someone they can take a 2nd, 3rs shot etc until they are sure i'm dead. This they used and still do to farm animals that are in pain. nobody thinks anything if they shoot a cow that is in pain dead. but I have 92% same genes as a cow so i'm they say is different and can't be shot even though i want to be shot more than anything and have thought about this for 10 years straight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daxter_87
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really disgusts me how we exist in this hellish reality where we cannot just have the option to die in peace, humans are the worst species with how they force life here and wish to imprison them here until they inevitably cease existing anyway.
Having the option to be euthanised would be such a relief, as in my case suicide is the rational solution to avoid all future unnecessary suffering.
I find it evil how humans want to make suicide so inaccessible especially as there's no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist.

Reactions: Daxter_87 and myusername890