DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The legalisation needs to be changed worldwide. Give euthanasia for the poor and the homeless, the chronically sick and the terminall sick. We are all going to die so would´t we do it in a good way? Give euthansia for anyone who wants it! Do not treat humans worse than pets!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Gonnerr, myusername890, Bacon and Baseball and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really needs to be changed, it's so incredibly inhumane how humans are just expected to suffer endlessly in this existence they were cruelly burdened with in the first place until they die anyway. To me what is so important is having the option to peacefully escape from all harm and suffering in a guaranteed way, it's essential especially as many humans lack the awareness not to procreate in this hellish world where there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented, for me suicide feels like the only rational thing to wish for in this reality.

Reactions: myusername890
SmoolPepe

SmoolPepe

May 30, 2023
Woah, slow down. Won`t somebody, please, think of the small group of people with decent/good lives?
Who will they blurt their endless platitudes and unsolicited, meaningless words of advice to?
Where will they get their "I'm such a good person" deeds for doing.... absolutely nothing, from?
Who will they look at when things get slightly worse, to point out and breathe a sigh of relief for they`re not doing THAT bad yet (while actively doing all they can to keep people like us here)?

You see, we are still needed here so self-righteous, hypocrites that care nothing about us, will do all they can to never allow what you`re asking for to happen.
The legalization of euthanasia is and will always get dragged out endlessly by meaningless conversations about its morality/ethics/etc. based on this fictional, perfect world we live in, completely ignoring the real world or the reality most people do, in fact, live in, because that would actually do good for a lot of people and we can`t have that.
You know what would help instead? Another pointless debate about suicide and how harmful it is. Or more idiotic activism to make suicide as taboo as possible and ban everything related to it as well.

I just don't understand how much hatred someone can harbor towards someone else, to do everything in their power to keep that person alive. Ignoring how agonizing or painful that person`s reality is OR that person`s own words. I will never understand it, I cannot.
We don`t even have euthanasia for terminally ill people in most places, let alone starting any conversation about euthanasia for all. It`s so cursed....

Reactions: marc_old and Bacon and Baseball
B

Bacon and Baseball

Sep 23, 2023

Woah, slow down. Won`t somebody, please, think of the small group of people with decent/good lives?
Who will they blurt their endless platitudes and unsolicited, meaningless words of advice to?
Where will they get their "I'm such a good person" deeds for doing.... absolutely nothing, from?
Who will they look at when things get slightly worse, to point out and breathe a sigh of relief for they`re not doing THAT bad yet (while actively doing all they can to keep people like us here)?

You see, we are still needed here so self-righteous, hypocrites that care nothing about us, will do all they can to never allow what you`re asking for to happen.
The legalization of euthanasia is and will always get dragged out endlessly by meaningless conversations about its morality/ethics/etc. based on this fictional, perfect world we live in, completely ignoring the real world or the reality most people do, in fact, live in, because that would actually do good for a lot of people and we can`t have that.
You know what would help instead? Another pointless debate about suicide and how harmful it is. Or more idiotic activism to make suicide as taboo as possible and ban everything related to it as well.

I just don't understand how much hatred someone can harbor towards someone else, to do everything in their power to keep that person alive. Ignoring how agonizing or painful that person`s reality is OR that person`s own words. I will never understand it, I cannot.
We don`t even have euthanasia for terminally ill people in most places, let alone starting any conversation about euthanasia for all. It`s so cursed....
it's taken me getting to a dark place to understand the implications of this. It's inhumane. Then you have people like Dr. Kevorkian, dubbed Dr. Death in the MSM. I think a guy like that is a fckng hero. Risking himself to help people. Again, a legend and hero to many. Dr. Death. as a 90s kid, I remember hearing about ole Dr. D
It really needs to be changed, it's so incredibly inhumane how humans are just expected to suffer endlessly in this existence they were cruelly burdened with in the first place until they die anyway. To me what is so important is having the option to peacefully escape from all harm and suffering in a guaranteed way, it's essential especially as many humans lack the awareness not to procreate in this hellish world where there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented, for me suicide feels like the only rational thing to wish for in this reality.
just think how much comfort it would give people to know that they had this option. the fact the people aren't given that option is unacceptable and inhumane. it is astounding