RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Not sure if we talked about this before but there is a concept of an euthanasia coaster. It's supposed to be a roller coaster that is designed in a way to kill you, with inversion getting smaller and smaller. It would kill you by depraving the brain of oxygen. According to the inventor you would die in a big euphoria rush.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_Coaster

Would you take this ride?

Reactions: Cyanide, Kdawg2018, Deafsn0w and 20 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Not sure if we talked about this before but there is a concept of an euthanasia coaster. It's supposed to be a roller coaster that is designed in a way to kill you, with inversion getting smaller and smaller. It would kill you by depraving the brain of oxygen. According to the inventor you would die in a big euphoria rush.

Truth be told, I feel nausea thinking about it. Not quite interested. Would rather try my own methods first. Then if I'm brain damaged or retarded or disabled, just lock me on the ride.

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, Cyanide, Kdawg2018 and 8 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
If I win the lottery, I am going to create a theme park, and this is going to be the sole ride.

And everyone is welcome to ride it.

This is an awesome idea.

Reactions: Pulpit2018, Cyanide, Kdawg2018 and 17 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
The idea is really cool but definitely would not be my method of choice. Prefer something peaceful that would put me to sleep.

Reactions: Cyanide, Kdawg2018, Deafsn0w and 5 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Yes, I knew it, but it is only a design, it is not built and it would have to be tested to verify that it would really work well, it would be a good method, I would use it without a doubt.

Reactions: Cyanide, Kdawg2018, Deafsn0w and 7 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I would take it in heartbeat.

Reactions: Cyanide, Kdawg2018, Deafsn0w and 7 others
Pegasus

Pegasus

Experienced
Dec 15, 2018
Get me on this ride NOW, please!

Reactions: Cyanide, Kdawg2018, Deafsn0w and 8 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Oh man I am not good with rollercoasters. I'm such a chicken with heights that I can't even handle a ferris wheel. The last time I went on one I thought I would be fine but I ended up crouched down in the middle of the cart, covering my eyes.

Reactions: Pegasus, Cyanide, Kdawg2018 and 10 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I'd totally go for this as long as a peaceful death with no pain was guaranteed. At least I'd go out while having fun. Maybe the ride could be called Euphoria.

Reactions: Pegasus, Cyanide, Kdawg2018 and 10 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
CBT coaster ya I'd ride. Ugh all the deadly accidents happen to everyone else in life never me.

Reactions: Cyanide, Pegasus, Kdawg2018 and 5 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
If I win the lottery, I am going to create a theme park, and this is going to be the sole ride.

This is an awesome idea.

Lawsuit city. Better lawyer up.

Reactions: Cyanide, Kdawg2018, Pegasus and 5 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I'd totally go for this as long as a peaceful death with no pain was guaranteed. At least I'd go out while having fun. Maybe the ride could be called Euphoria.

I love it—that's a great name!

Reactions: Cyanide, Kdawg2018, Pegasus and 4 others

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Sounds terrible.

Reactions: Cyanide, therhydler, Kdawg2018 and 3 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018

H positive movie about the coaster.

Reactions: Kdawg2018, Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018

This is an awesome idea.
Be sure to have loads of nembutal, fentanyl, sn, anti emitics, and exit bags in the souvineer shop! Wouldn't be able to go on the euthanasia coaster as rollarcosters terrify me. Would definately be euphoric for adrenaline junkies but not for me, I'd be scared shitless.

Reactions: Cyanide, therhydler, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Be sure to have loads of nembutal, fentanyl, sn, anti emitics, and exit bags in the souvineer shop! Wouldn't be able to go on the euthanasia coaster as rollarcosters terrify me. Would definately be euphoric for adrenaline junkies but not for me, I'd be scared shitless.

After I win the lottery, I'll be opening up a coffee shop franchise called 'ThreadsBucks' we'll have Nembutal infused coffee drinks. You can try a White Chocolate Nembutal Mocha, or a Double Raspberry Nembutal Frappuccino.

Anyone who purchases a free ticket to ride the Threads Coaster will be given a free complementary beverage voucher from ThreadsBucks while at 'Threads Park' (My amusement park).

Reactions: wishfulthinking, Cyanide, therhydler and 5 others
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018

This is an awesome idea.
Only if we all get sleeping pills or something to knock us out before the ride begins, right? Like anaesthetic

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018

This is brilliant.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
After I win the lottery, I'll be opening up a coffee shop franchise called 'ThreadsBucks' we'll have Nembutal infused coffee drinks. You can try a White Chocolate Nembutal Mocha, or a Double Raspberry Nembutal Frappuccino.

Anyone who purchases a free ticket to ride the Threads Coaster will be given a free complementary beverage voucher from ThreadsBucks while at 'Threads Park' (My amusement park).

Threads can I be a barista for a day? I'm quick with a blender and make a mean whipped cream.

Reactions: Cyanide, Kdawg2018, Deafsn0w and 2 others
[NoName]

[NoName]

Student
Nov 15, 2018

Tall roller coasters scare me usually because I'm afraid of heights. But now...I guess this would make my obituary interesting.

She coasted through life, so she decided to ride a roller COASTer one last time.

I hope whoever does my funeral has puns or wordplay in what they say about me. :happy:

Reactions: Cyanide, Kdawg2018, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018

I love roller coasters! LOVE them. I have a favorite one at every major theme park in Florida.

How about the EuphoriCoaster? The NecroCoaster? Damn, I am usually better with portmanteaus ;)

Reactions: Cyanide, Kdawg2018, Deafsn0w and 3 others
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
Depends on what happens to the guinea pigs.

I sure as hell wouldn't be one of them.

Reactions: Cyanide, Kdawg2018, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I love roller coasters! LOVE them. I have a favorite one at every major theme park in Florida.

How about the EuphoriCoaster? The NecroCoaster? Damn, I am usually better with portmanteaus ;)
Cool suggestions for names. :smiling:

Reactions: Cyanide, Kdawg2018, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Cyanide

Cyanide

It's muffin time!!!
Apr 13, 2018
AFAIK, the euthanasia coaster is not practical but let's assume that it is constructed somehow, I'd sell my fucking kidney to travel to the coaster and then ride on it.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap and Smilla