Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
Anyone's watching?

• Yay!
Reactions: waitingforrest and Circles
pikku.tiikeri

pikku.tiikeri

Apr 17, 2022
I'm not watching, but I heard they kicked out representatives of the genocidal terrorist states of Russia and Belarus. Excellent job by the organisers of the contest! 👏

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I'm not watching, but I heard they kicked out representatives of the genocidal terrorist states of Russia and Belarus. Excellent job by the organisers of the contest! 👏
It must be nice to see the world in black and white and always be on the white team.

On another note, anyone else fucking loathes Spain's candidate? Talk about musical terrorism, holy shit!

pikku.tiikeri

pikku.tiikeri

Apr 17, 2022
It must be nice to see the world in black and white and always be on the white team.

It must be nice to support the most evil barbaric genocidal mass-murderers of the 21st century even as the entire civilised world sees their genocide and war crimes and condemns them.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
It must be nice to support the most evil barbaric genocidal mass-murderers of the 21st century even as the entire civilised world sees their genocide and war crimes and condemns them.
Ur literally proving my point in a painfully obvious way.

PD: I don't support Putin lmao.

Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Allow me to put into writing my prediction. Not that I even care, or watch it.

UK 🇬🇧 Nil points
Ukraine 🇺🇦 All the points.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
It was last Saturday, but I didn't see it either, I was sleeping (it's a way of saying it, I can't sleep much).).
//
Va ser dissabte passat, però tampoc el vaig veure pas, estava fent nones. (és una manera de dir-ho, no puc dormir pas gaire).

• Yay!
Reactions: Sister of the Moon