• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
Not sure if this has been mentoned, there are links to his 8 minute sorry video:

BBC

Sorry Video

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Abel, Orin and 2 others
Abel

Abel

Delusional
Sep 11, 2018
Felt like a kick in the gut when he said he wasn't gonna be able to see the ending of AOT. And he was so excited for Banjo and Dragon Quest Heroes on Smash, and for BOTW2, and... Fuck, man. Another promising life cut short by mental illnesses. I hope he's at peace now.

• Hugs
Reactions: bacardirum, not-2-b-the-answer, vulturecyclop and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I'm out of data for video, did he give a reason?

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
the video wont load for me? any other links?

restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
Felt like a kick in the gut when he said he wasn't gonna be able to see the ending of AOT. And he was so excited for Banjo and Dragon Quest Heroes on Smash, and for BOTW2, and... Fuck, man. Another promising life cut short by mental illnesses. I hope he's at peace now.

Ah, yeah same. When I think about ctb I just think of Cyberpunk 2077, Death Stranding and a Dragon's Dogma sequel. All those great games and experiences, and to never see or play them scares me. FOMO.

Reactions: Abel
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah the video didn't load for me either. However, I found another link that contained the sorry video. Anyways, I have watched the video and he seems rather calm when talking about suicide. He is quite rational in his last video and in my opinion, I don't think he impulsively decided to CTB'd as he knew what he has done and that he was finished with life for good. Finally, he did mention quite a few good points, especially about social media and what not.

Reactions: Orin
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Oh I read a article about him right after he CTBed. It made it look like social media is responsible. And made him look like a fool. Humanity just loves to shit on people after they CTB.

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
Oh I read a article about him right after he CTBed. It made it look like social media is responsible. And made him look like a fool. Humanity just loves to shit on people after they CTB.

His audience egged him into doing harmful things, and encouraged him to delve deeper into his mental illness. The smart thing Etika needed to do was to take time off away from the computer, but he just couldn't because he was the main breadwinner in his family and wanted to support his mom so she didn't need to work as hard. His drama pulled in more people, and more people = more money. More money = more to support his family.

His fans would also always spam the clown emote at him, so even his own fans thought he was a fool. It really goes to show how normal people treat the mentally ill, and then when they die, they act somber and sad, wondering what more they could have done, and then shilling for some dumb pro-life charity.

• Aww..
Reactions: frank630 and not-2-b-the-answer
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
You should what the cesspool of site ResetEra was saying about him. The site is a giant echo chamber and everyone hates them.

AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
I posted about this in the "Random thoughts" thread. I still stand by what I said. Our social media is killing people.

Reactions: bacardirum
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm not a gamer (I suck at it) so I didn't know who he was but I did read of his passing. :aw: