death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
There is a war between the federal government and TPLF (Tigray regional government). The Amhara regional force and militias are also fighting TPLF. It all started last week when TPLF attacked military base in Tigray and also Amhara territory.

I'm safe I live far away from the fighting. Thanks for asking.

How about you? I saw on tv about terrorist attack in Austria.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Skathon, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I see.
Just hope your ctb plans are not affected by this.. I read they shut down internet and cell comms?
Yeah, there was an attack in Vienna.
Also quite far from it.

Reactions: Sensei, Brick In The Wall and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I see.
Just hope your ctb plans are not affected by this.. I read they shut down internet and cell comms?
Yeah, there was an attack in Vienna.
Also quite far from it.
Maybe if I live in the war area I would be gladly killed and not worry about suicide plan lol.

Internet, telephone and electricity shutdown are in Tigray. Some other areas near to Tigray boarder also have some shutdown. Where I live there is no shutdown.

Glad to hear you are far from it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FortunesFool, StateOfMind and Brick In The Wall
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Maybe if I live in the war area I would be gladly killed and not worry about suicide plan lol.

Internet, telephone and electricity shutdown are in Tigray. Some other areas near to Tigray boarder also have some shutdown. Where I live there is no shutdown.

Glad to hear you are far from it.
Pardon my ignorance but are you not more likely to have access to firearms to maybe help with ctb?

Reactions: death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Pardon my ignorance but are you not more likely to have access to firearms to maybe help with ctb?
Firearms is very difficult to access here. There used to be guns and grenades in the house but I wasn't suicidal then. Now there is nothing so I will use hanging.

Reactions: StateOfMind
E

Escapee

Student
Jan 14, 2023
Firearms is very difficult to access here. There used to be guns and grenades in the house but I wasn't suicidal then. Now there is nothing so I will use hanging.
I heard the regional government were promising civilians to keep the fire arm they seized from tplf there. But yes most are not small guns.not suitable for ctb. Also if firearm is not your method. Does not make sense to you . Sorry for the late response I just saw this post now. But I would like to talk more with you. If you are willing I pmed you would you please see it? Thanks bro God bless you.