bernara

bernara

Mar 15, 2024
Hello. Do someone know about lethal dose of ether? Quite hard to find any info and even chatgpt is useless here.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You need to keep it applied for a long time. It is highly flamable. It is what we call starting fluid today.
Use something else please.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Not a feasible method🌹💔

Reactions: babouflo201223
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
4b841bbf e604 492a 8929 892b8289dd52 text 1
Ahh, devil ether. But it's an unreliable method for ctb. You will just pass out before you can consume more of it to the point of death. It's akin to asking how many benzos or bottles of vodka are needed to die. Ether would only help as a helping tool to ease some other more reliable method.

B

babouflo201223

Aug 18, 2024
But could ether be used and efficient to lose consciousness (a long time enough, I mean more than a few seconds) just before falling in case of complete hanging ? If yes, that will avoid the great pain of hanging.
Anyone think I'm right or wrong ? Thank you.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
But could ether be used and efficient to lose consciousness (a long time enough, I mean more than a few seconds) just before falling in case of complete hanging ? If yes, that will avoid the great pain of hanging.
Anyone think I'm right or wrong ? Thank you.
Yes, devil ether can be used to pass out. But beware that when you pass out before starting your method, you have no idea what your body will do unconsciously. Devil ether was known to make people stumble and injure themselves painfully without them remembering it (that's why they started using it for anaesthesia).

B

babouflo201223

Aug 18, 2024
Oui, l'éther du diable peut être utilisé pour s'évanouir. Mais attention, lorsque vous vous évanouissez avant de commencer votre méthode, vous n'avez aucune idée de ce que votre corps va faire inconsciemment. L'éther du diable était connu pour faire trébucher les gens et se blesser douloureusement sans qu'ils s'en souviennent (c'est pourquoi ils ont commencé à l'utiliser pour l'anesthésie).
Yes, it seems not a goog idea in fact. Very irritating so maybe impossible to keep control when it comes in touch with mouth, etc, and hard to know the quantity would be necessary to lose consciousness.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Voltility is the big issue. Blow up your house or burn to death. Bad options.
JbLvOZ