gonegirl1

gonegirl1

Student
Oct 12, 2023
Hi everyone Im just posting this bc im lonely asf and planning to go soon. This album has been helping me suffer through my pain also finding the courage to end it because of its haunting story (it's a concept album about a girl that gets up with the wrong people and is murdered).

Idk is anyone into it here?

• Love
Reactions: Cloud Busting and Liminal1
Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
Its haunting and beautiful. Thumbs up 👍

Reactions: gonegirl1
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Hi, haven't heard of it, but i'm listening to it right now, i'll let you know my thoughts in a bit. If you want to talk, i'd love to have a chat with you <3

• Love
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
Love Ethel. A darker version of Lana with a focus on American gothic, fundamentalist Christian communities instead of old Hollywood love and fame.

• Love
gonegirl1

gonegirl1

Student
Oct 12, 2023
Hi, haven't heard of it, but i'm listening to it right now, i'll let you know my thoughts in a bit. If you want to talk, i'd love to have a chat with you <3
Yes I'd like to hear ur thoughts! :)
Love Ethel. A darker version of Lana with a focus on American gothic, fundamentalist Christian communities instead of old Hollywood love and fame.
Yes she is amazing. I used to be into Lana I still am but I discovered Ethel's music and I am in love.

• Love
Reactions: Cloud Busting
darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
Just started listening to it. This is totally where. I'm at right now. Thanks for sharing!

• Love
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
Yes I'd like to hear ur thoughts! :)

Yes she is amazing. I used to be into Lana I still am but I discovered Ethel's music and I am in love.
I will forever be grateful for the new genre of pop Lana invented. Over a decade later and the influence is still felt and heard. High concept, atmospheric music with muted instrumentals. It's truly lovely, shows pop doesn't have to be vapid, and values the strength of femininity

gonegirl1

gonegirl1

Student
Oct 12, 2023
I will forever be grateful for the new genre of pop Lana invented. Over a decade later and the influence is still felt and heard. High concept, atmospheric music with muted instrumentals. It's truly lovely, shows pop doesn't have to be vapid, and values the strength of femininity
I feel you. It has saved me and continues to save me today, even tho im probably this fucked because I started listening to it at a young age hahsh

• Love
Reactions: darknesscomesquick and Cloud Busting
darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
Oh my god!!! This album literally rocked my world. I've been listening to it nonstop since you posted about it yesterday. It's me…my life…what I'm going through right now. I feel seen and heard just listening to it. Thanks so much for sharing!

• Love
gonegirl1

gonegirl1

Student
Oct 12, 2023
Oh my god!!! This album literally rocked my world. I've been listening to it nonstop since you posted about it yesterday. It's me…my life…what I'm going through right now. I feel seen and heard just listening to it. Thanks so much for sharing!
yeah ethel does that! im so glad u liked it

• Love
Reactions: darknesscomesquick