• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
In more primitive times, we would be the ones risking our lives to hunt for food, knowing that we will eventually become food. We would have a place in society and be honored.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pangolin, divinemistress36, Meteora and 2 others
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
In ancient times we would be healers or magicians.
Very wise people we would be.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature and divinemistress36
U

undesirednlazy

Jan 21, 2024
in ancient times i woulda hunted/farmed once a day and did whatever i want for the rest of it.

Reactions: dysthymia and divinemistress36
Pangolin

Pangolin

Perfecting my plan >:3
Feb 3, 2024
Life before the invention of Christianity would have been so much better. My trans ass would have been worshipped. I hate people that say the past was better because most of the time they're talking about the 1950s, but before Jesus? That's more of my jam

• Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and divinemistress36
U

undesirednlazy

Jan 21, 2024
Life before the invention of Christianity would have been so much better. My trans ass would have been worshipped. I hate people that say the past was better because most of the time they're talking about the 1950s, but before Jesus? That's more of my jam
my ass woulda been bottoming all day long :3

• Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and Pangolin
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
We do have an esteemed role it's called

Missing in action.

Reactions: Pangolin
dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
I always fantasised about this. I'd be the outcast as usual. I'd just hunt food and refuse to get a mate, and my only friend would be the shaman or healer. I'd willingly try unknown plants and fungi on behalf of the tribe.

• Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and Meteora