• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I've come across an interesting theory recently. That Earth was deigned to make us suffer from the beginning, or at least the creator was greatly disturbed. Either way Earth has become a "loosh farm". When a living thing suffers it produces"loosh" And then evil spirts come to feed on it bringing more misfortune.

When we die they encorage us to go into the light and reincarnte back into suffering. The idea is simple when you die don't go into the light and if an entity tries to take you somwhere, simply deciline.

It's an interesting idea. Part of me would like to live again in a diferent life, but who's to say that like would be any better. I like the idea of breaking out of this hells scape. If it's true ofcourse.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sserafim, GoatHerder and 5 others
smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
Ayo I'm not alone! I've been looking into a very similar idea for a while.

I've been using the term "catch the spiritual bus" (a play on the CTB euphemism everyone uses) to mean "escape the soul trap".

Thank you for sharing! I look forward to maybe talking more about this. I haven't found any methods I'm willing to try yet, lol!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, GoatHerder and divinemistress36
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
the scientific consensus holds that the mind is a complex machine that operates on the same physical laws as all other objects in the universe. there is currently no scientific evidence whatsoever to support the existence of soul.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: Velvet Fortress, Arachno, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
Whether or not it's real, NDE-experiences have said that people choose whether or not to reincarnate, and sometimes people with difficult lives decide to spend a very long time in the afterlife and / or get "healed" in some kind of afterlife hospital. They also say that your mind works differently in the afterlife and you choose to reincarnate anyway because of a different perspective. However, this is of course just hearsay. Who knows what happens.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, rozeske, smaragdyne and 2 others
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Jun 7, 2024
Whether or not it's real, NDE-experiences have said that people choose whether or not to reincarnate, and sometimes people with difficult lives decide to spend a very long time in the afterlife and / or get "healed" in some kind of afterlife hospital. They also say that your mind works differently in the afterlife and you choose to reincarnate anyway because of a different perspective. However, this is of course just hearsay. Who knows what happens.
& it's been known whilst NDE's are happening, our brain produces a chemical called 'DMT' I think pretty much everyone who has recreationally taken it has become a firm believer in a spiritual world, including myself. I was pretty set on atheism beforehand.

Now I don't believe in the type of god religious people do. I believe god is 'within' our conscious. Just my 2pence

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, prana, smaragdyne and 2 others
A

avalonisburning

Womp womp womp
May 12, 2024
When I die, I'm making my own universe with blackjack and hookers.

• Yay!
Reactions: Velvet Fortress, Praestat_Mori, GoatHerder and 4 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Hopefully we get to go to the spiritual hospital😆
& it's been known whilst NDE's are happening, our brain produces a chemical called 'DMT' I think pretty much everyone who has recreationally taken it has become a firm believer in a spiritual world, including myself. I was pretty set on atheism beforehand.

Now I don't believe in the type of god religious people do. I believe god is 'within' our conscious. Just my 2pence
Same

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and GoatHerder
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Why bother giving us pleasurable emotions as well then? So that we don't all kill ourselves straight away perhaps. But then- why create a mortal being? If the goal is to feed off of them, why not make them live forever? Why allow them to think for themselves at all? Surely, antinatilists don't fit in so well with their scheme.

I'm never all that sold on these simulation or prison planet theories. Especially if we were created for that purpose. I think we could have been better designed if 'factory farming' was the goal. I suppose I find it more possible that we already existed and some alien race discovered us and enslaved us but even then, I don't really go for it to be honest. Who knows though?

The whole 'don't go towards the light' at the end to avoid reincarnation I've heard before though. It would be nice if they sign posted a choice for us.

Reactions: cowboypants, Praestat_Mori, GoatHerder and 2 others
I

IwantHappiness

May 31, 2024
I've come across an interesting theory recently. That Earth was deigned to make us suffer from the beginning, or at least the creator was greatly disturbed. Either way Earth has become a "loosh farm". When a living thing suffers it produces"loosh" And then evil spirts come to feed on it bringing more misfortune.

When we die they encorage us to go into the light and reincarnte back into suffering. The idea is simple when you die don't go into the light and if an entity tries to take you somwhere, simply deciline.

It's an interesting idea. Part of me would like to live again in a diferent life, but who's to say that like would be any better. I like the idea of breaking out of this hells scape. If it's true ofcourse.
yes it is real. Check EscapingPrisonPlanet subreddit on reddit, it has a lot of stuff u must know in order to escape. Also check Calogero Grifasi on youtube. I'm glad that also here on sasu people are starting to understand what it is really going on.
I suggest everyone who's reading my post to learn to Astral Project with Michael Raduga method.

Reactions: Velvet Fortress, Praestat_Mori and sserafim
untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
i think out of all the religious stuff the gnostics are probably the closest to whatever the fuck is going on, so kinda what your thinking about i guess.

Reactions: Kali_Yuga13, Praestat_Mori and sserafim
It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
I'm more convinced we're born in hell if I were to believe in anything at all but more than likely we are just a random bunch of upright walking simians that fade into nothingness after this. If this is hell one theory is that it's more like a basic training and is the least bad level of it. You could opt out of it by ctb'ing just like the trial separation period in the military. But they would tell you over and over how wrong it is and the awful consequences of offing yourself. In other words gaslight you. In this hell you could succeed or fail, have pleasure and pain even though you know you're going to die someday and at any time- soon or later. You will constantly be surrounded by a confusing chain of events that sometimes make sense but usually does not. Some one mentioned why have pleasure? Yes, it's to keep us from opting out. I would like to believe that if you are a truly evil person you go to a much worse place but no way to know. The universe seems to be quite unfair and god isn't convincing me of his existence but if he is real I highly doubt he would punish anyone for voluntarily quitting this place. I have read about the soul trap theory and it's horrifying but I don't know what to believe about it. I'm going to check out the suggestions on reading. I hope everyone out there in SS land is having a good day today

Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Soon brains will be created from 0, we will see if they have a soul and consciousness.
yes it is real. Check EscapingPrisonPlanet subreddit on reddit, it has a lot of stuff u must know in order to escape. Also check Calogero Grifasi on youtube. I'm glad that also here on sasu people are starting to understand what it is really going on.
I suggest everyone who's reading my post to learn to Astral Project with Michael Raduga method.
and what happens if we don't go to the light? We'll stay in the dark at the same place forever?

K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
I've explored this concept. My depression makes it difficult for me to do the type of astral travel and energy work prescribed to help one get out of here. It's like elephants in the circus, the baby's leg is tied to a pole and by the time it's an adult and could easily escape it's so conditioned it doesn't even try.

One of my fears with ctb is that I'll be given a worse incarnation as punishment. On the other hand, ctb could be the ultimate act of self liberation.

It's not like you can just talk to a therapist and say 'My life sucks and I have reason to believe I'm in a cosmic torture prison. I'd like to ctb but I'm concerned I'll be reborn in the slums of Mumbai." Like the wtf can they do but prescribe seroquil or recommend ECT?

Reactions: GoatHerder, sserafim and Jarni
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I heard that the archons trick and coerce you into reincarnating. I've also heard about people being forced to reincarnate. I don't know how true this is though

Reactions: Kali_Yuga13
C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
I heard that the archons trick and coerce you into reincarnating. I've also heard about people being forced to reincarnate. I don't know how true this is though
There are some theories where you're forced to reincarnate into similar circumstances if you didn't learn your "lesson" (whatever that is), but from what I've heard from NDErs, most would deny this I think.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
There are some theories where you're forced to reincarnate into similar circumstances if you didn't learn your "lesson" (whatever that is), but from what I've heard from NDErs, most would deny this I think.
How do you even know what your lesson is though? The fact that nobody knows what they're here to achieve makes me think that this world is a prison planet. In a real school, they'd tell you the lesson plan beforehand, not memory-wipe you like they do before each incarnation

Reactions: CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
How do you even know what your lesson is though? The fact that nobody knows what they're here to achieve makes me think that this world is a prison planet. In a real school, they'd tell you the lesson plan beforehand, not memory-wipe you like they do before each incarnation
I've never had an NDE so I have no idea personally, but was told that basically we, souls, are the "universe" in a way, and that the universe splits itself up into souls and incarnates in order to have experiences other than what it generally experiences (omnipotence / peace / love, whatever), and in order to be "immersed" we need to forget.

I use the NDE subreddit for my references but yeah some of it seems pointless. Would have more fun if I could incarnate with previous knowledge.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I've never had an NDE so I have no idea personally, but was told that basically we, souls, are the "universe" in a way, and that the universe splits itself up into souls and incarnates in order to have experiences other than what it generally experiences (omnipotence / peace / love, whatever), and in order to be "immersed" we need to forget.

I use the NDE subreddit for my references but yeah some of it seems pointless. Would have more fun if I could incarnate with previous knowledge.
I don't buy the idea that we're all one/from the source. I feel like we're all unique individuals. I believe that everyone is a separate soul. If we were all the universe, then why does it want to experience itself so much, and what's the point of experiencing bad things like depression, sadness, misery, etc? It makes no sense to me. Why would it seek out bad experiences?