• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Hey, I don't know if it's because I'm new or if I did something wrong, but all my posts are being put under moderation requiring moderator approval before posting. I tried to message the mods about it but kept getting this error message:

'Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.'

So I'm not sure who I'm supposed to contact, so I'm creating this thread.

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you cannot send a PM either I would suggest to open a ticket (you find Support / Ticket under the menu on the left) or go to the chat page (klick on the speech bubbles besides the search bar) and ask if a mod is there.

• Informative
Reactions: 1043169 and GoatHerder

Jul 9, 2024
If you cannot send a PM either I would suggest to open a ticket (you find Support / Ticket under the menu on the left) or go to the chat page (klick on the speech bubbles besides the search bar) and ask if a mod is there.
When I go to the Support section it has the tab Your Tickets but there's no option to make a ticket. I'll try chat but I'm not sure what else to do.
Okay it seems the problems are solved! Thank you mystery mod for fixing this for me.
Seems my problems have been solved. Thank you mystery mod!

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori

Jul 9, 2024
This problem was fixed! All good. Thanks mysterious mod.