CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ya this hpnn alws this awfl life move move all disapre no any no stay ,all dlsn hwave all nonsns ya wat do, all nonsns prsnltt etc all all, one day rmv all one day all no thing. Ya same me but me still exst no want stay no have brain no have any no slf no thing
ya want leave all awfl wrld no want stay not even slf not even any wat nonsns this wrld,wrld erase me not want stay this awfl wrld

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: noname223, tiger b, pthnrdnojvsc and 10 others
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I saw a disabled woman on TV yesterday whose mother refused to allow her access to euthanasia because, and I quote, "she could have it worse". It reminded me of you and how, despite being in so much extreme pain, people won't let you die in peace, all because of their own selfish, idiotic, and religious ideas about accepting and enduring suffering until you lose all your limbs. And even then they will find it hard to respect your wish to end such agony... We must still be in the Middle Ages or earlier...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, tiger b, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
So sorry you are going through this awful thing. I hope one day you finally manage to leave this cruel existence behind.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, tiger b and Daxter_87
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
It must be so unbearable being forced to endure living every day in a dysfunctional body like yours, I'm sorry you're forced to live like this and of course without any decent available means of relieving yourself from your suffering makes everything worse, loss of hope especially. I hope you can find peace soon.

I saw a disabled woman on TV yesterday whose mother refused to allow her access to euthanasia because, and I quote, "she could have it worse". It reminded me of you and how, despite being in so much extreme pain, people won't let you die in peace, all because of their own selfish, idiotic, and religious ideas about accepting and enduring suffering until you lose all your limbs. And even then they will find it hard to respect your wish to end such agony... We must still be in the Middle Ages or earlier...
I don't understand this.. just because our bodies aren't functioning how they should function doesn't mean at all that we don't have any personal autonomy. And, I don't think anything can be worse than being disabled and it is so appalling how someone who hasn't even experienced the same problems as that woman thinks they know what they're talking about therefore feeling obligated to decide for their daughter. Absolutely disgusting.

I also believe the mother thinks that way because she wants to avoid her own suffering from the grieving of someone's death, condemning her daughter to even more endless suffering. They can't handle losing someone so they force the person in question to suffer even more. They obviously don't care, though, because it isn't them suffering. Disgusting.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, tiger b, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others