• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

planmd

May 20, 2019
Hi! What do you think about this rope for FULL hanging? It is a polypropylene one, 12mm diameter. I weight 52kg.
11990 11991

Also, I wanted to simply book a room in a hotel nearby and use the bathroom door. However, I am worried as I do not know if it would hold my weight, and I do not know how I can possibly shut the door with the rope over, if it is possible, without breaking it. I have read people do this but I cannot get it... any help? Eitherway, the "rope/anchor" would not be exactly above my head, but a little "behind", if I use a door, is it still ok for complete hanging?

My other plan is booking a house in a town that is 2 hours from my house driving more or less, and use a different structure, for example:
11993 11994 11995

Thanks so much!

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
The rope is ok if it´s not stretchable. I would use the house with the beams.

Reactions: Done182 and planmd
P

planmd

May 20, 2019
I have been testing my polypropylene rope and I think it stretches a little... I am considering buying a new one, a hemp one (no Manilla hemp, just hemp). I have found an online store in my country which sells this ropes for "climbing them up" (sorry if my English is not accurate), for example by people exercising and practising to become firemen or policemen, or in crossfit. Thus it is sure it will hold my hole weight. Do you think that a diameter of 26mm or 30 mm is too much? (full suspension, no partial; with short drop)

Reactions: Ivenocare