• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Has anyone seen this movie? Pretty much it is illegal to have feelings, and anyone that has feelings is executed.

• Love
Reactions: Superfluous, Severen and fisil
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Wow you really spoiler hard here. I have seen the movie, but only remember it was some kind matrix style and it is on netflix. I'll watch it later

Reactions: Severen and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Wow you really spoiler hard here. I have seen the movie, but only remember it was some kind matrix style and it is on netflix. I'll watch it later
This information is stated in the very beginning of the movie no spoiler :)

Reactions: Superfluous, Severen and fisil
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah, I liked that movie. I really wish I could have a pill that eliminates emotions.

Reactions: Superfluous and PatKat
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

It's an old movie though to be fair to the OP. Anyway I've seen this movie and I think it is great. And I think emotions are responsible for a lot of pain and suffering. But they also make life worth living at the same time... So I don't see a right solution to this problem in this movie. Maybe force people to be less emotional but not devoid of all emotions. That would be ideal. Because one extreme or another is never a good thing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Superfluous and PatKat
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Love the film. As in many roles he plays, Sean Bean dies/exits early on :haha:. Ronin, GoT, ...

Similar films with dystopian themes include 1984, Brave New World, THX 1138, Logan's Run, The Island...

• Hugs
Reactions: PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Love the film. As in many roles he plays, Sean Bean dies/exits early on :haha:. Ronin, GoT, ...

Similar films with dystopian themes include 1984, Brave New World, THX 1138, Logan's Run, The Island...
The island is great I agree I haven't seen the rest though.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I would strongly recommend 1984, both the film and the book. I haven't seen Brave New World. THX 1138 is one of those films you either love or hate. Logan's Run is an old movie, but it does star Jenny Aggutar (I sort of had a crush on her when I was young).

The Lobster is a more recent film that's also great. I would also recommend Brazil.

Reactions: PatKat