spoiledsick

spoiledsick

bones to earth, back to god, i'm sick of waiting.
Jan 4, 2023
we're all here because we feel alone. let's start a new world together. this is a good beginning, but imagine a place in this world where we could be together irl, take care of each other, understand one another, and let one another live and leave peacefully and painlessly when each so chooses. utopia. sorry im drinking some champagne and romanticism of life etc but i wish there were anything to look forward to, that would make me think twice about leaving this place.

you don't think the rich are already planning their utopias off-world? maybe we can create our own garden of eden here, after they leave us rejects in the dust. good riddance. welcome to the new earth. 🌷💕

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake, Regen, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 4 others
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
we're all here because we feel alone. let's start a new world together. this is a good beginning, but imagine a place in this world where we could be together irl, take care of each other, understand one another, and let one another live and leave peacefully and painlessly when each so chooses. utopia. sorry im drinking some champagne and romanticism of life etc but i wish there were anything to look forward to, that would make me think twice about leaving this place.

you don't think the rich are already planning their utopias off-world? maybe we can create our own garden of eden here, after they leave us rejects in the dust. good riddance. welcome to the new earth. 🌷💕
I absolutely love this idea. ❤️

Reactions: spoiledsick
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
I absolutely love this idea. ❤️
Same here! I know in practice it maybe wouldn't work unless a lot of planning went into it, but I feel closer to the people here by default because of the sad state we are in.

We could figure it out..maybe a content house like Twitch streamers do; we can all just pile in!

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and spoiledsick
D

dogthebenzohunter

Jan 5, 2023
Reminds me of a lot of pat the bunny's songs. I think that Seattle CHOP zone had a similar idea but failed. We'd need to find a self sustaining island free from drugs and violence. If I ever win lotto I'll find an island and try set it up.

Reactions: Regen, Per Ardua Ad Astra and spoiledsick
spoiledsick

spoiledsick

bones to earth, back to god, i'm sick of waiting.
Jan 4, 2023
Reminds me of a lot of pat the bunny's songs. I think that Seattle CHOP zone had a similar idea but failed. We'd need to find a self sustaining island free from drugs and violence. If I ever win lotto I'll find an island and try set it up.
i love you đź’—