cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
So I tried to CTB via SN but failed on an epic scale. All I did was puke it up and pass out. I guess try again tomorrow.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: essic., Hotsackage, Stick and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
How much SN and water did you use? Last I recall, you were going to use a glass of water.

Reactions: Stick and esse_est_percipi
cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
How much SN and water did you use? Last I recall, you were going to use a glass of water.

100 mg to 50 ml. I thought doing it that way would kill me instantly. Nope, sadly. I'm going to get a hotel room and try again. Why I survived makes no sense...that should have been successful!!

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
100 mg to 50 ml. I thought doing it that way would kill me instantly. Nope, sadly. I'm going to get a hotel room and try again. Why I survived makes no sense...that should have been successful!!

100mg or g? And have you tested the SN for purity?

Reactions: Stick
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
dude in your other thread people said you had to use specific measurements.

100g is way, way too much, of course you threw up.

read stan's guide: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: Stick, Homecoming, canihavepeaceforonce and 6 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Sorry, g. And no, I didn't. I got it off A.

I got some off A that wasn't pure enough when I tested it and had to buy a different one. Is there a CAS number on the bottle?

cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
dude in your other thread people said you had to use specific measurements.

100g is way, way too much, of course you threw up.

read stan's guide: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
I know. I thought more would be quicker. Wrong.
I got some off A that wasn't pure enough when I tested it and had to buy a different one. Is there a CAS number on the bottle?
Nope, the bottle is white. It says NS HRM417, but no CAS/NDC.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Nope, the bottle is white. It says NS HRM417, but no CAS/NDC.

Put a link on my wall. I'll delete it quickly.
I bought two different product numbers from that brand, one was bad. I suggest you do a blood test. If your blood turns the color of coffee with cream, it's not pure enough. If it turns the color of dark chocolate, you should not have survived.

How quickly after ingestion did you vomit? How many times did you vomit? What other symptoms did you have?

Last edited:
cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
I bought two different product numbers from that brand, one was bad. I suggest you do a blood test. If your blood turns the color of coffee with cream, it's not pure enough. If it turns the color of dark chocolate, you should not have survived.

How quickly after ingestion did you vomit? How many times did you vomit? What other symptoms did you have?

Cream coffee for sure.
I vomitted three times, right down to bile.
Diziness, blurry vision

• Wow
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Cream coffee for sure.
I vomitted three times, right down to bile.
Diziness, blurry vision

It wasn't strong enough SN to cause sufficient methemoglobinemia to kill you, just make you sick.

If you look at the blood test thread, in one of the comments it shows different colors with the percentage of methemoglobinemia. That cream coffee color is 50% or less. It needs to be at 70%.

Taking more won't kill you. You need purer SN.

Reactions: Stick and Ghost2211
cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
It wasn't strong enough SN to cause sufficient methemoglobinemia to kill you, just make you sick.

If you look at the blood test thread, in one of the comments it shows different colors with the percentage of methemoglobinemia. That cream coffee color is 50% or less. It needs to be at 70%.

Taking more won't kill you. You need purer SN.
Well, on to another source. I wouldn't have this issue if I could procure C.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Is there a reason the purchased SN is not as pure as advertised? Not like this is an illegal dark web substance.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Is there a reason the purchased SN is not as pure as advertised? Not like this is an illegal dark web substance.

I have no way of knowing.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Is there a reason the purchased SN is not as pure as advertised?
Probably because it was cut with something. In some countries even making and extra $2.00 by cutting something as inexpensive as SN makes sense. Mexico would be one such country.

Also, there is a type of SN that is supposed to be non caking. That probably has an additive that would make it not as strong.

I'm not an expert, just guessing.
So I tried to CTB via SN but failed on an epic scale. All I did was puke it up and pass out. I guess try again tomorrow.
Did you take meto first?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
Probably because it was cut with something. In some countries even making and extra $2.00 by cutting something as inexpensive as SN makes sense. Mexico would be one such country.

Also, there is a type of SN that is supposed to be non caking. That probably has an additive that would make it not as strong.

I'm not an expert, just guessing.

Did you take meto first?
No.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020

Oh, I didn't know about this method of testing SN. Thank you for information, now I am less anxious I will fail due to low quality SN!
I'm sorry you didn't manage to hold it in. Maybe it's an inadequate question but did you use an antimetic?

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Deleted member 4993
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I can't understand why people don't just use the tried and tested methods.

Reactions: SpinningSong
S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
Thanks for the info, you failed attempt will help others in the community.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
You survived because you vomited. Did you not take an anti-emetic?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
did i read that link right? the kid died 10 months AFTER ingesting SN.
"One of the poisoned kids died in a hospital 10 months after the poisoning, the BBC reported."

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
did i read that link right? the kid died 10 months AFTER ingesting SN.
"One of the poisoned kids died in a hospital 10 months after the poisoning, the BBC reported."
Maybe it messed them up internally and took a long time to die, or a coma?

Pretty sick anyway to do that in revenge for falling out with a colleague.

Humans are I think a strange quirk of nature.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Maybe it messed them up internally and took a long time to die, or a coma?

Pretty sick anyway to do that in revenge for falling out with a colleague.

Humans are I think a strange quirk of nature.
being only 4-6 it would make sense if they reacted differently too it especially depending on the amount they had.

some people are seriously mentally unstable. i think she falls under this category. it takes a special mental state to even think about hurting innocent people. (bad people on the other hand....lol)

Reactions: TheQ22
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
Sorry, g. And no, I didn't. I got it off A.
May I draw your attention to the fact that the solubility of SN at 20 degrees Celsius is only 820g / l.

In 50ml water max. 41g Sn can be dissolved

Last edited:
Reactions: GasMonkey, voyager, redbutterfly and 2 others
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Why take 4 times the recommended amount? There's no way anybody could hold that down even with antiemetics...

Reactions: Ghost2211
cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
Why take 4 times the recommended amount? There's no way anybody could hold that down even with antiemetics...
Because I really wanted to get it right? No, I'm just an idiot and I'm still looking for the right equation so I can for once CTB. Also, I don't know why I'm being moderated.

Last edited: