• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

i_miss_my_dad

i_miss_my_dad

She def on my tone
Jul 6, 2024
Just failed the sleepy bye method horribly. I'm so mad. I really thought this was gonna be the one. Oh well, sn here I come.

PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
How did you fail? Did you fall unconscious?

i_miss_my_dad

i_miss_my_dad

She def on my tone
Jul 6, 2024
How did you fail? Did you fall unconscious?
I improvised with a belt and a bunch of socks stuffed into two socks. Put it on and tightened, loss consciousness and felt woozy but then I was fine. I sat for ten minutes trying to press and tighten harder but nothing happened. Now my neck hurts

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to suffer like that, I find it so immensely cruel how people cannot just have the option to reliably die in peace and instead have to resort to methods like this, I really wish suicide is straightforward more than anything. But anyway best wishes, I hope you find peace eventually.