• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
so my plan was to od on opiates, but its been delayed because stupid bitcoin thing takes a week to clear so you can buy stuff.
so went to this park where all the drug dealers hang out thinking I could get some quicker.. this group were blatently dealing drugs and smoking weed, so it took me 2 hours of sitting there to work up the courage to go ask them for some heroin. they said they didn't know where I could get any, and they looked at me like I was scum, it was soo embarrassing now I feel awful. I then nearly crashed my car by accident. why is it so hard ?! im meant to be going on holiday In a day, and all I can think about is CTB'ing, what am I meant to do?

• Hugs
Reactions: lululoo, jake3d, inconsequential and 2 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Maybe they thought you were a narc?

Reactions: whyidon'tknow and inconsequential
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry! You convey the scene with the dealers so eloquently - uggh how dreadful! Anyone would be in shreds after something like that. (((Hugs)))

For the "what to do" part, it seems you're supposed to wait a little for the bitcoin, and go on holiday in the meantime? Where are you going? Will that be a good thing for you?

I'm sorry. You were ultra brave. Now please be very gentle with yourself. You deserve it. (((More hugs)))

Reactions: lululoo, inconsequential, barny and 1 other person
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
My first thought is the same as others' here, that they may have thought you were a cop

Reactions: inconsequential
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
The OP needs to get to know the right people, become friends with them to prove he isn't a narc.

Reactions: LogicalConclusion and inconsequential
laila888

laila888

Jun 15, 2019
so my plan was to od on opiates, but its been delayed because stupid bitcoin thing takes a week to clear so you can buy stuff.
so went to this park where all the drug dealers hang out thinking I could get some quicker.. this group were blatently dealing drugs and smoking weed, so it took me 2 hours of sitting there to work up the courage to go ask them for some heroin. they said they didn't know where I could get any, and they looked at me like I was scum, it was soo embarrassing now I feel awful. I then nearly crashed my car by accident. why is it so hard ?! im meant to be going on holiday In a day, and all I can think about is CTB'ing, what am I meant to do?
If they noticed you sitting there for 2 hours, they probably thought you were a cop. Usually customers just go up to them then leave ASAP.

Reactions: inconsequential and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
If they noticed you sitting there for 2 hours, they probably thought you were a cop. Usually customers just go up to them then leave ASAP.

Yeah, that too because they probably don't know what it is like to have hardcore social anxiety so they thought he was behaving in a strange way.

B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
The OP needs to get to know the right people, become friends with them to prove he isn't a narc.

I dont have any friends, and cant cope with talking to anyone, so how am I meant to become friends with them.
I'm sorry! You convey the scene with the dealers so eloquently - uggh how dreadful! Anyone would be in shreds after something like that. (((Hugs)))

For the "what to do" part, it seems you're supposed to wait a little for the bitcoin, and go on holiday in the meantime? Where are you going? Will that be a good thing for you?

I'm sorry. You were ultra brave. Now please be very gentle with yourself. You deserve it. (((More hugs)))

thank you. I just cant enjoy anything at the moment, but I waste £1000 if I dont go, but then whats the point if I cant talk to people.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: jake3d and inconsequential
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I agree with everyone else here— dealers are notoriously sketched out by people who have autistic or social anxiety behaviors, because those same "nervous" behaviors are those a cop/12 would have. Especially a rookie, who they'd send to do that kinda shit.

Choose a junkie. Befriend them. Do it online, even. That's how I got some of my old connects. Do you use social media at all, perhaps under a false name? Dealers don't give a shit what your name is.

Reactions: LogicalConclusion and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I dont have any friends, and cant cope with talking to anyone, so how am I meant to become friends with them.

Are you taking any medication for your social anxiety? You can become friends with co workers while working shitty jobs and have them introduce you to their friends who sell that kind of stuff.