FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really do envy those who manage to ctb, I admire their courage in particular when I hear of people succeeding in methods like hanging. Suicide is just too difficult in this world, it certainly makes methods like hanging sound much easier when you hear of people succeeding, those people are so brave to me, I think it's a really brave thing managing to escape from all the suffering and I see beauty in it, there is so much beauty in being able to not exist for all eternity.

Those who manage to ctb despite the fact that it's inhumanely made so difficult for those who wish to leave certainly are to be envied. I only see those who no longer exist in this hellish reality as being the fortunate ones, having the ability to suffer endlessly is nothing to be envied as existence itself is the true problem, a horrific mistake and to die means freedom from everything, it's relief from this burden and safety from suffering.

I see suicide as being the ultimate form of self care, it's suffering prevention as it's taking control over the inevitable, it's something relieving rather than being a terrible tragedy. Suicide really should be much easier, we all deserve the option of a way to peacefully escape from this existence without difficulties and risks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: random_user, D3vnull, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
I really do envy those who manage to ctb, I admire their courage in particular when I hear of people succeeding in methods like hanging. Suicide is just too difficult in this world, it certainly makes methods like hanging sound much easier when you hear of people succeeding, those people are so brave to me, I think it's a really brave thing managing to escape from all the suffering and I see beauty in it, there is so much beauty in being able to not exist for all eternity.

Those who manage to ctb despite the fact that it's inhumanely made so difficult for those who wish to leave certainly are to be envied. I only see those who no longer exist in this hellish reality as being the fortunate ones, having the ability to suffer endlessly is nothing to be envied as existence itself is the true problem, a horrific mistake and to die means freedom from everything, it's relief from this burden and safety from suffering.

I see suicide as being the ultimate form of self care, it's suffering prevention as it's taking control over the inevitable, it's something relieving rather than being a terrible tragedy. Suicide really should be much easier, we all deserve the option of a way to peacefully escape from this existence without difficulties and risks.
Well, I agree with you. Although I tried like 4 methods until now I failed all of them, something had to go wrong and I stopped in the middle knowing I won't die and it will make my situation worse.
Overall, if we would have had sources of N that aren't controlled and people are let to make their choices the world would be better. Life itself is a burden that you have to carry. Life starts becoming a living hell once you are an adult or even more if it already was like that for that person.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023

I actually thought killing yourself was much easier before I was actually in the situation where I wanted to give ctb a go. Apparently jumping from a high up place is as fear-inducing as it gets.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
It takes a lot of courage and work to ctb. These people are heroes for being so mentally strong.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
It takes a lot of courage and work to ctb. These people are heroes for being so mentally strong.
It's kind of funny when people think it takes a coward to hang yourself

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
It's kind of funny when people think it takes a coward to hang yourself
This. And the way almost everyone calls it "an easy way out". If only these people would've actually experienced real pain and suffering..

Reactions: random_user and D3vnull