• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
OD of Enoxaparin
I stumbled over some ctb (failed) case reports and in case anyone send home with injections wonders if an OD would work:

High chance of survival, takes long, sounds rather painful, unconciousness doesn't seem common, very treatable, the OD and the antidote have long lasting negative side effects, can be treated 'sucessfully' even hours later

It works generally in up to 2 hours in the recommended dose.

Symptoms of an overdose of this drug can include:
  • abdominal pain
  • black or tarry stool
  • nosebleeds
  • bleeding gums
  • coughing up blood
  • bloody vomit
The antidote has 60% efficacy and they have treated it before without the needed lab equipment. Side effects of both the OD and the antidote are common.

Sources for further reading:

CYP11B1

CYP11B1

May 23, 2023
Why just overdose, instead of using it to ensure you'll bleed out fatally from a cut?

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Why just overdose, instead of using it to ensure you'll bleed out fatally from a cut?
I just stumbled over reports of people committing with that and wanted to have it documented here so others know that this isn't going to work most likely.

Tbf for methods like jumping or train this could raise mortality from internal/brain bleeding too so as long as it has no cross reaction with other meds that might help

Also there are studies that patients that take 2 highly effective blood thinners have a reduce in migraines (or less pain during attacks). So if someone were to take a bloodthinning painkiller for their method adding this might help negate headaches from constricting brain blood vessels a bit in theory (since that is one of the suspected causes of migraines among other things) but that would be highly expetimental and might really backfire too.