dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I could say all things that have happened to me....

but today, I only want to ctb because I lost all my money and now I have to work 8 to 6 for the rest of my life... and I just wont like to live like this...

sorry mom

not having the interest or willingness to continue living is it enough reason to ctb ?

I can hardly have any kind of fun in life...

Reactions: chrijo and AnnihilatedAnna
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019

but today, I only want to ctb because I lost all my money and now I have to work 8 to 6 for the rest of my life... and I just wont like to live like this...

sorry mom

not having the interest or willingness to continue living is it enough reason to ctb ?

I would say yes. A live of suffering ain't worth living. I still hope you get better.

Reactions: J.E. Morrow, chrijo, dandan and 2 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Some people will say no.
I was gonna ask can you not save up to get your money back within time? But if it's minimum wage I'm guessing not. It sucks working lots of hours for shit money. I know how that feels I'm in the same situation.

Reactions: J.E. Morrow, chrijo and AnnihilatedAnna
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
yeah, no man, I lost an amount I would not make back in even in a lifetime... I would need to come up with a business or something...

finding an extra income would help... but im an employee ... having a 2nd income is hard without having a property like real state

Reactions: chrijo and Ashpac
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
yeah, no man, I lost an amount I would not make back in even in a lifetime... I would need to come up with a business or something...

finding an extra income would help... but im an employee ... having a 2nd income is hard without having a property like real state

Yeah I know what you're saying. It's totally up to you. But I agree there is no point being miserable for the rest of your life. Which is why I won't be living a long life. I'm miserable everyday. It's just not worth it really.

Reactions: J.E. Morrow, chrijo and dandan
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
Yeah I know what you're saying. It's totally up to you. But I agree there is no point being miserable for the rest of your life. Which is why I won't be living a long life. I'm miserable everyday. It's just not worth it really.
okay I feel your, so how old are you?

sure aint worth it.... isn't there a way to have some fun?

Im going to get my N this weekend, I dunno how I would feel knowing I have them bottles at my disposal...

Reactions: Ashpac
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019

sorry mom

How did you loose all your money?

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
okay I feel your, so how old are you?

sure aint worth it.... isn't there a way to have some fun?

Im going to get my N this weekend, I dunno how I would feel knowing I have them bottles at my disposal...

I'm 32. You ordering n this weekend? Nice. Best way to go out imo.

Reactions: dandan
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Every reason is good enough to ctb it´s all subjective how much a person can take or people might just think life is insignificant.

Reactions: dandan and Ashpac
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
How did you loose all your money?
1. I had an accident and I was a jobless, drugaddict, had an accident, and I had to sell my Bitcoin to pay for $2000usd accident. early 2012
the Bitcoin I had turn out to worth like 2million usd today... like 20 million usd last year
I got the ability to go back to work just barely two years ago, before that I couldnt hold a job

2. Last year I had enough money in Bitcoin to buy myself a nice house... a poor greedy decision ended up all my money...
32 , 36 , we are young... I hope I find the will to live... im looking for it..

I'm 32. You ordering n this weekend? Nice. Best way to go out imo.

Visiting a vet shop in a small town... travelling and having a nice towny meal

Last edited:
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
1. I had an accident and I was a jobless, drugaddict, had an accident, and I had to sell my Bitcoin to pay for $2000usd accident. early 2012
the Bitcoin I had turn out to worth like 2million usd today... like 20 million usd last year
I got the ability to go back to work just barely two years ago, before that I couldnt hold a job

2. Last year I had enough money in Bitcoin to buy myself a nice house... a poor greedy decision ended up all my money...
32 , 36 , we are young... I hope I find the will to live... im looking for it..

Visiting a vet shop in a small town... travelling and having a nice towny meal

Wish I was coming with you lol. Hope your travels are safe. Let us know if you get it.

Reactions: dandan