Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
Hello, I'm currently planning on ctb in the next few months hopefully even sooner, and I was just wondering if anyone else is just casually enjoying being hedonistic until then? (For me it's just drinking my favorite wines during the day and eating my favorite foods)

• Hugs
Reactions: Anri_wants_peace, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm unable to enjoy things so no

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Tac0Johnz
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
No, for me there is nothing enjoyable about this existence. I will leave so I can suppress the horror of existence. Which Jew could have enjoyed the gas chamber awaiting liberation in the oven?

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
My CTB isn't imminent. I'm waiting on my Dad to go first and until then, I need to be able to function, hold down a job etc. So for now, I'm not exactly living hedonistically. I guess my current way of treating myself is worrying less. I still have plenty to worry about work wise but, I'm just not as much as I used to. It's nice to not have to worry about the future because I'm hoping not to have one!

Running up to the date though, I hope I will get to enjoy some things. There are a few places I'd like to visit or, revisit and, I love my food too. So, a few nice meals would be good while I still have taste buds.

I am enjoying having box sets on in the background while I work. All stuff I've seen before. Sometimes multiple times but, each time I come to the end- I'm like- I wonder if that will be the last time. I'm glad I got to see it one last time...

I hope you continue to enjoy your time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tac0Johnz and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When I was very suicidal and close to an attempt last year I didn't enjoy anything.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
i'm considering doing this. actually it's the main appeal of CTBing to me.