OhRoseThouArtSick

OhRoseThouArtSick

Jan 13, 2019
Hi everyone. I haven't been on here for a while but I was thankful to have this forum during a very intense time in my life when I came the closest to committing suicide I ever have.

It was hard coming on here at first because I felt sorrow for the people who followed through. It brought up a lot of stuff from when a friend of mine took her own life. I also had to check myself and see just how serious I was and really consider what is involved. I realize it's not as easy as it seems to end one's life. I also better understand the struggles people go through when they truly are at a point when they would like to let go. I'm sorry for the suffering of so many on here.

I wanted to share a couple of things that came up for me recently. I sought out an energy healer and had someone read me in a way that I haven't had before. I have experimented with and sought out a lot of spiritual solutions to my problems and have often ended up more confused, steeped in dogma or just pissed off and angry at all the hypocrisy. This was different in that she just explained to me how I process the world around me. She said that many people who are very open energetically end up taking their own lives because they don't know how to deal with the energy that's moving through them.

I only spoke with her once and would like to again at some point. I'm still struggling and I'm on this forum again because old feelings are coming up again. One difference though is that I am better able to let things flow through me rather than get stuck. Nothing has really changed as far as the intensity of feelings that come up or the anger and frustration I have with the world and other humans. I've just somewhat changed the way that I'm processing things. I still self mutilate.

Has anyone else had experience with any kind of energy healing or more spiritual approaches to what you're going through?

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Saw a new age healer once who did some woo woo stuff on me, supposedly clear my spiritual energy channels or something. $100 ill never get back

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I had Akashic Record reading before. While it didn't do any kind of "healing", it revealed few unpleasant past lives that still "affect" me in the present incarnation. I realized that the "me" in the past didn't have a "walk in the park" either. Life was bad, painful, and traumatic.

I had a psychic reading too. I said to her in the email that I was suicidal. The response was interesting. One particular paragraph stood out in the reading.

Your guides cannot motivate you to stay incarnated if you don't want to. And they won't judge you either. But they do know there is more joy in life for you to take. But you have to change your daily actions and activities to find it. Once you stand up in the maze, they will help you navigate your way to something that feels better. But you have to show them you are ready to make those changes.

It seems like the spirit world is not pro-life. They are pro-choice just like this forum.

Reactions: Reticent Being, OhRoseThouArtSick and Anguisette
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I saw a witch after I had a couple very odd experiences immediately after my closest-to-successful attempts. She was fantastic, had answers that made sense and suggestions that worked, and didn't get freaked out by the idea I might be ending my own life soon. I've seen her a couple times since then as well. She recommended an acupuncturist, whom I've been seeing for the last three months. The acupucture gave me quite a bit of improvement early on, though its efficacy has been slipping of late. I may be reaching a point of diminishing returns --or I may just be to broken to fix.

Psychotherapy or spirituality or energy work or acupuncture, it's all woo-woo, and if I'm grasping at woo-woo, I'll trust the calm woo-woo with a couple millenia of experience rather than the overweening woo-woo with only a century and a half.

Reactions: OhRoseThouArtSick