A

aresni200

Feb 4, 2020
Has anyone used this company to test N or other substances? I cannot decipher the results.

Attachments

• Pentoreport.pdf
    98 KB · Views: 79
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
You bought the 120€ test?, why?
I don't know to read it, but usually buy here the 70€ test, just told the purity and nothing else
This is how my test looks like
Screenshot 2020 04 21 11 29 10 0819990971

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Has anyone used this company to test N or other substances? I cannot decipher the results.

No idea, but presumably as you've paid for the service, if you ask them they can explain the meaning of the results further?

A

aresni200

Feb 4, 2020
Yah, they haven't responded since Monday. I know they're busy due to covid.
I think the first percentage is the good one (~66%)... What kind of N did you send?
Whatever I received from AV, was not in the original bottle.

• Wow
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and enjolras
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020

It's not about the virus, there service always was bad, try contact then on Twitter, they usually answer there in hours

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020

Sorry... When was it ? Plastic bottles ? Is the liquid reddish or clear ?

This extensive report is more confusing than helpful to study, compared to the basic one. Thanks for sharing !
I think the first percentage is the good one (~66%)... What kind of N did you send?
ug/ml ...ug would be for micrograms ? > N for gnomes (miniature persons) ^^ 1D544B1F C79D 4068 9CCB A6C50D6D4220

I don't understand the numbers

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Yomyom, a_strange_day and Ἡγησίας
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
Oh boy ! You chose the 120E detailed test results that nobody understands. So now you have two options: You can either start learning the basics of Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry or just ask the lab to send you the simple result mg/ml. Honestly I'd go with the second option.

BTW I'm not sure it's really a good thing to post our tests with the name of the lab everywhere. We are lucky they accepted to test controlled substances but it won't last long once complaints will start coming in. It's just my opinion but I think we should remove all the unnecessary informations such as lab name-logo etc when posting our results. No need to attract unnecessary attention right ?

Reactions: autumnal, Absurdity, Matthias_k and 3 others
A

aresni200

Feb 4, 2020
Sorry... When was it ? Plastic bottles ? Is the liquid reddish or clear ?

February. Glass bottles similiar to what N would have come in. It's clear and tested positive on Exit's barbituates test.

This extensive report is more confusing than helpful to study, compared to the basic one. Thanks for sharing !

ug/ml ...ug would be for micrograms ? > N for gnomes (miniature persons) ^^ View attachment 34163

I don't understand the numbers

Reactions: enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
You imply they came rebottled, but did they have a rubber seal or screw cap ?

that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
if it's a glass bottle with a rubber seal, it's original (assuming it's N and not sterile water)

A

aresni200

Feb 4, 2020
You bought the 120€ test?, why?
I don't know to read it, but usually buy here the 70€ test, just told the purity and nothing else
This is how my test looks like
View attachment 34154
67%, did you get that from AV? Is that enough? Are you concerned about what else might be in there?

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
67%, did you get that from AV? Is that enough? Are you concerned about what else might be in there?
I have around 23 grams powder (15.4 grams clean), I still checking about the Dilantin option, but I think 15 grams will be enough.

According the lab they don't know what the missing percentage are
Hi! Sorry for the delay in response.

Through the analysis, we detect all the active substances (whether they are adulterants such as caffeine, paracetamol, procaine...and/or synthetic by-products).
If none of these appears, the remaining % is usually non-active impurities, which we cannot detect with our analysis techniques. It may also contain some diluents: non-active substances, such as salts, sugars or other materials, but which not suppose an increment of risk.

Your sample also contains an unknown substance. This substance doesn't appear in any of our libraries of more than 200.000 substances, so effects and risks are unknown.
It's not necessary to repeat the analysis because we have not been able to identify this substance.

We hope we've solved your question. If not, here we are.

Best regards,

Reactions: autumnal and aresni200
A

aresni200

Feb 4, 2020
I have around 23 grams powder (15.4 grams clean), I still checking about the Dilantin option, but I think 15 grams will be enough.

This is why I want a gun as a backup.

Have you thought about the debreather?

• Aww..
Reactions: Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020

Have you thought about the debreather?
I not really a fan of all the exit bag's methods, because I have breathing problems.

15 grams is more than enough for a person, my problems is that I have time limit and suffer from Obicity, but according what I understand its enough for me.

I created a thread about my options, if you want to read, here it is
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/fentanyl-nembutal-and-whats-in-between.37396/

• Hugs
Reactions: Matthias_k and Ἡγησίας
A

aresni200

Feb 4, 2020
I got my results back. The sample showed 66mg/ml, so for each ml there's 66mg of N. 100ml bottle, equals 6.6grams of N, exactly like AV said. I have two bottles.

Reactions: autumnal, Ἡγησίας, enjolras and 1 other person
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
You beat a record. In theory, it is produced at 63mg/ml

M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
You beat a record. In theory, it is produced at 63mg/ml

Just my two cents. There is 6.3 g of pentobarbital in a 100ml bottle but It doesn't mean you'll find exactly 63mg in every ml. Depending on how the product is dispersed through the liquid you can test two different samples and have two different results. It's like Orange juice, if you don't shake enough before opening then the good stuff stays at the bottom of the bottle. The same goes for the powder, it's never evenly dispersed.

Reactions: autumnal, Ἡγησίας, aresni200 and 1 other person
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Understood. I know new age persons who shake their water to active it before drinking, to activate it by dispersing dissolved oxygen... (in glass bottles only, otherwise it could propagate microscopic plastic particles)

Could the lab testing also not be utterly precise ? @a_strange_day thought there could be 10% margin error for results. Then it could go both ways ?

Now we need to learn if just like Pisabental, Dolethal will last longer than the manufacturer's claim (5 yrs), up to the target of 10-20 yrs told by Exit

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver, Matthias_k and Ἡγησίας
M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
@enjoiras I am no expert but from what I know, they're using HPLC, the gold standard for lab analysis with very little margin for error.
Imo they are as good as any other lab in the world but nothing is ever 100%. A human error is always possible..

https://laboratoryinfo.com/hplc/

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras
S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
I take it, once they are back to normal operations, they would be able to check SN as well, wouldn't they?

J

james244

Jun 22, 2019
Understood. I know new age persons who shake their water to active it before drinking, to activate it by dispersing dissolved oxygen... (in glass bottles only, otherwise it could propagate microscopic plastic particles)

Could the lab testing also not be utterly precise ? @a_strange_day thought there could be 10% margin error for results. Then it could go both ways ?

Now we need to learn if just like Pisabental, Dolethal will last longer than the manufacturer's claim (5 yrs), up to the target of 10-20 yrs told by Exit
where did the manufacturer claim 5 years shelg life-its always 2 maximum