• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lifecouldbedream

lifecouldbedream

Student
Oct 8, 2021
Using partial hanging as my method. I'm going to tie my hands together to hopefully reduce ability for SI to interfere. Been experimenting with it for a while now so I'm pretty confident this will work.
Going to be doing it like this, off of my doorknob. I know this position works because of my experimentation, but I'm wondering if it might be a problem if my body were to convulse? Should I tie my legs as well?
Anyways, I kind of made this post to hopefully feel more peaceful about this, and maybe talk to someone to ward off the feeling of dread.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, Forever Sleep, Disappointered and 11 others
U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
really hope it works for you, best of luck

Reactions: worthIess, MatrixPrisoner, mediocre and 1 other person
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Using partial hanging as my method. I'm going to tie my hands together to hopefully reduce ability for SI to interfere. Been experimenting with it for a while now so I'm pretty confident this will work.
View attachment 125244
Going to be doing it like this, off of my doorknob. I know this position works because of my experimentation, but I'm wondering if it might be a problem if my body were to convulse? Should I tie my legs as well?
Anyways, I kind of made this post to hopefully feel more peaceful about this, and maybe talk to someone to ward off the feeling of dread.
I also want to use this method.

About the pose: when you tried to do a partial hanging in this position, did you smoothly sit on the floor or did you abruptly sit on the floor?
And did you manage to lose consciousness without feeling suffocated?

I know you want answers to your questions... But instead, I'm asking you questions:(

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and MatrixPrisoner
lifecouldbedream

lifecouldbedream

Student
Oct 8, 2021
I also want to use this method.

About the pose: when you tried to do a partial hanging in this position, did you smoothly sit on the floor or did you abruptly sit on the floor?
And did you manage to lose consciousness without feeling suffocated?

I know you want answers to your questions... But instead, I'm asking you questions:(
Not completely sure what you mean by
did you smoothly sit on the floor or did you abruptly sit on the floor
I pretty much just sit there and sort of slide down. My legs slide away from me.
Regarding the other part of your question, I've found that partial hanging is very fickle. For this position I found most success having the ligature directly over my adam's apple. If you get the position wrong, it can feel like you're being choked. If you get it right, you will know. Applying a small amount of pressure will make your vision/hearing go fuzzy and you might hear the blood draining out of your head. It's like the sound of a flowing river.

Reactions: worthIess and mediocre
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Sorry I don't have answers to your questions, but I'm wishing you the best.

Reactions: mediocre and lifecouldbedream
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
Hope your journey is comfortable and brings you everything you are hoping for. We'll miss you in this side of the bus stop! Hugs!

Reactions: permanently tired, mediocre and lifecouldbedream
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Goodbye, i hope you escape peacefully.

Per ardua ad astra.

Reactions: mediocre and lifecouldbedream
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
hope it works for you, best of luck

Reactions: lifecouldbedream
nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I wish you well. May you find peace.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Wishing you a quick and painfree exit and hope you find your peace. Am also planning to leave tonight doing partial aswell. But I will first try the kneeling and leaning forward or downward positions. I have tried your setup on my previous trial but I just felt chocking and gaging...maybe I put too much pressure that was crushing my windpipe. Maybe I can try to control the applied pressure in the kneeling position... There is a recent partial hanging video I saw on wpd that helped in calming my nerves, I can PM you the link if you want

Reactions: DeadHead, Disappointered and lifecouldbedream
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Best of luck for ure method, hope u will find the peace ure looking for

Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
I'm sorry life got you to this point.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
View attachment 125244
I think sitting cross legged might be better from an SI point of view. I tried sitting with the legs stretched out and just couldn't, I kept sitting up every few seconds before anything could happen. Partial is my second option of choice right now, SN being the first. In my research a pull up bar came up as a solid dependable option to address convulsing concerns. Sorry you are near the point of leaving. Wish you a smooth journey.

Reactions: Goku Black and lifecouldbedream
huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
May you find what you seek for in a peaceful and painless manner. Wishing you all the best

Reactions: Endisclose
PrincessNaomi270

PrincessNaomi270

Nov 18, 2023
Good luck and goodbye, I wish you well on your release

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point and I'm afraid I know so little about this method to advise. I hope you find peace though.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.