Amira

Amira

Student
Nov 15, 2018
I hate the feeling of emptiness. I am so lifeless and exhausted. I see everyone around me so happy and full of life. Its like I am on the outside looking in. An outsider in every situation. I cant speak to anyone around me because they can only say "Things will get better" because they dont know what to say and dont have an answer. I now have given up on trying to fix the mess I made because nothings ever certain. Nothings ever fixed. It wi only be mended for sometime. Then break again just when I thought there was hope. People ask me how I am doing and I give them the easy answer because I know they are a sick and tired of hearing my problems. I cant even speak to my mom without her saying "Stop stressing me out " or " I dont want hear it". I guess she wants to deny what I am going through and wants me to pretend to be happy. So I only cry when I am alone or in the toliets at work. I lie to my co workers and say everything is good. But , I'm not good at lying and I end up telling people different things. I try to escape reality by spending hours daydreaming of what my ideal life would have been like. In those moments I feel happy and safe. But when I snap back to reality I fall back into emptiness again. I know there is nothing for me here. Yet I am afraid I wont be able to escape from this world either. I am tied down to this by the fear of not escaping with success.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheNorthernSilence, wiIIow and 12 others
Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018
I know how you feel when you're talking about emptiness. I have a hole in my heart where there should be this wonderful, magical feeling, but I can never find it.

I can never just connect to someone. All I want in the world is to find the person that fills that hole.

What is it you dream of when you feel safe and happy?

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Roulette and 1 other person
Firefly-freedom

Firefly-freedom

Dec 17, 2018
I know exactly what you mean, I am just living feeling empty and not worth existing too. One day you'll know what's best, whether to ctb or not :)

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Roulette and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Exactly, they never understand and just want to continue the superficial life while ignoring the pain of others

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla and 2 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I know the feeling all too well. You describe it perfectly.

Reactions: sif and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals