J

Jeyd

Jul 15, 2019
I am still within a toxic environment and I have no chance of getting away with it. First, I'm an asian and asian parents are not that easy to cut off; Second, I'm afraid that the innocent people will blame themselves that I killed myself. To tell all of you, some people call it "strong" that I was able to at least survive 8 years of suffering, however, it is still on going. Even I am surrounded with my friends, I don't feel genuinely happy anymore neither with my family. Even if they all pay attention to me, there's still the fact that I am still empty. I am really a bad person. Everytime I read news that someone killed themself successfully, I will literally hope that " I wish I will succeed too".

I already know that I have hopes and dreams, however, since I told you I grew up in a toxic environment the reasons I'm not able to pursue my dreams are:
1. I was discouraged from the very start, my brothers ran away from home and all the expectations and pressure were passed to me so the family just brainwashed me what course I should pursue.
2. The result of being discouraged, created a heavy blow on my self - esteem.
And so, I have no more reasons to live. I cannot forgive my brothers for leaving me and made me felt so alone with this family yet. I cannot forgive the people who tried to r*pe me, and I will never have justice because I lack of evidence and I know I will never win against them. I cannot forgive my relatives yet, who made me feel so pressure in life and who made me feel so empty.

I have only one mission before killing myself, to forgive these people and just die without grudges. Crazy, right? But that is my belief, literally I will make myself rest in peace. I am still 18 years old, time only knows if I will fail or succeed. I still have plenty of time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Broken Chimera, binturong and not_a_robot
N

Niny

May 18, 2019
I think it's really noble of you to want to forgiven them, and I hope you'll succeed at it before you ctb, or maybe it will even release you from enough negativity that you won't have to die anymore. Have you considered seeing a therapist to help you find this forgiveness?

Reactions: Jeyd
J

Jeyd

Jul 15, 2019
I think it's really noble of you to want to forgiven them, and I hope you'll succeed at it before you ctb, or maybe it will even release you from enough negativity that you won't have to die anymore. Have you considered seeing a therapist to help you find this forgiveness?

I tried but my family found out and were angry of the fact that I needed help, they monitored me, and also checked my social media accs so I was forced stopped

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Sounds like you're still going on with life. Maybe you wish you were dead, but that desire isn't as strong as your will to live for the reasons you listed.

It's your life, if you don't like it then you can move or run away or do whatever you like. Or you can keep being the good child and live how others choose for you to live.

It's your existence, do with it what you will. I hope you find some peace somewhere.