Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
im curious, and maybe someone can explain, but why are some people bitching about the emotion part of the suicide section? i am not talking about a suggestion to separate the 2. i agree and disagree with that but thats not what im talking about so i wont go into that. im talking about the post(s) that i saw where people are literally bitching about the emotional posts and saying that "this is a 'suicide forum'". to those people id like to point out that it says:

Suicide Discussion​

Share with the community any thoughts or feelings you may have, and ask those questions you can't ask anywhere else.

those emotional posts are the reasons that people want to commit suicide so how do they not belong? (although i also wont disagree that i have seen some posts out of place, not talking about them, again different story so ill leave it there)

Reactions: Barteljaap, botanormal and Livingvsdying25
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/section-for-underlying-causes-discussion.61145/#post-1136708

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
whats your point? maybe you missed what i said
Well, that's basically the debate. The "bitching" is about whether or not you want to separate the life stories from the practical CTB discussions.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Well, that's basically the debate. The "bitching" is about whether or not you want to separate the life stories from the practical CTB discussions.
no. im talking about people that were straight up bitching. theres making a suggestion then theres being an arrogant ass

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I only hear one person bitching, to be honest.
im not going to make assumptions. but if you mean me, you are clearly misreading what im saying even though ive restated it several times. im not bitching just because you misinterpreted something

i should also add that i did say
and not that youd know but i tried to edit one of my comments to explain that i couldnt remember anything just that i remember someone saying it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Barteljaap and GenesAndEnvironment