casctb

casctb

Stubborn idiot that gives up too easily
Jun 7, 2020
Was wondering if anyone else has it? It isn't very common but it definitely encapsulates almost every reason why I want to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan and ocd is bad
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
I've never heard of it before but I looked it up and I relate to a lot of the symptoms

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan
casctb

casctb

Stubborn idiot that gives up too easily
Jun 7, 2020
I've never heard of it before but I looked it up and I relate to a lot of the symptoms
I didn't expect many to know what it was but I was hoping at least one person here could relate.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I can relate.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
If you don't mind me asking, how so?
I have looked into the symptoms here: https://baarsinstitute.com/emotional-deprivation-disorder/
and I see myself in some descriptions. Difficulties with establishing mature communication with others, feeling like a child, being afraid that I will be put in a situation I can't handle, disintegration when there is a change (of work, apartment etc.), easily discouraged, difficulty in making decisions, feeling incapable of loving others and being loved, lack of order etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive and casctb
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I have looked into the symptoms here: https://baarsinstitute.com/emotional-deprivation-disorder/
and I see myself in some descriptions. Difficulties with establishing mature communication with others, feeling like a child, being afraid that I will be put in a situation I can't handle, disintegration when there is a change (of work, apartment etc.), easily discouraged, difficulty in making decisions, feeling incapable of loving others and being loved, lack of order etc.
This is really relatable. A lot of this reminds me of CPTSD as well

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga