Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'm working on a flash fiction (short story basically). And in it there's a conversation with the emergency people because it's about a suicide. Anyway, I have no idea how a conversation like that would go.

Is there anyone here that would know how a conversation like this would go or maybe a place on the Internet that might tell me. I'd just call and ask but I don't want to bother them plus just in general, anxiety, husband, don't feel like explaining it, yeah I'd just rather not.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@Life_and_Death sorry, I can't help with the call, as I've never dialed them myself. Do you plan on posting your work here when it's done? If so, I'm looking forward to it!

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
@Life_and_Death sorry, I can't help with the call, as I've never dialed them myself. Do you plan on posting your work here when it's done? If so, I'm looking forward to it!
Aw thnx :love: I'm not sure but at the very least I can't see why I can't pm it to you :smiling:

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
I'm not sure but I think you may find some on youtube... I came accross some videos about "disturbing emergency calls" in the past so maybe you could find what you're looking for on there? Or just the internet in general if not youtube. Viewer/reader discretion advised, though, it could be quite unsettling. Anyway, good luck on your story!

Reactions: taylor321
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'm not sure but I think you may find some on youtube... I came accross some videos about "disturbing emergency calls" in the past so maybe you could find what you're looking for on there? Or just the internet in general if not youtube. Viewer/reader discretion advised, though, it could be quite unsettling. Anyway, good luck on your story!
I forgot about those. And I thought about just googling it but I wasn't 100% what to Google lol. Thanks for reminding me about the videos. I might be able to find more professional ones :hug: