PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
i am being forced to make the decision to go soon, and I don't want to. I am SO SAD!! I wish I could have courage and grace leaving because my life isn't even bearable anymore, I don't enjoy anything anymore, there are no plans left for the future.

But I think of my loved ones and all the stupid stuff I used to enjoy about life and it makes me sob and fight and cling harder even though nothing is left!! NONE of it is enjoyable anymore. The small trips to the store, new music, walks outside. NOTHING.

I need to find the courage to let go for once in my life. I need to accept this.

If anyone is around tonight to chat about this I'd truly appreciate it.

Much love,
Princess <3

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pikku.tiikeri, Sakura94, Dead Meat and 7 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Dont rush it. Just go when its your moment.

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
Dont rush it. Just go when its your moment.
definitely not making any impulsive moves right now, sorry if it came off that way! <3 just know my time is coming up much sooner than I wanted it to, and could use some support to process <3

• Hugs
Reactions: pikku.tiikeri, Dead Meat, NobodyKnowsMe and 2 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
What's the format with Chatzy? Text chat rooms or voip type chat room?

Telegram seems good if using text format because it disappears as soon as you close the room or app.

Hope you manage to have a cathartic chat with someone. We all need them in some form or another.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I know the feeling, it's a very awful feeling, though in my case it's money which decides how much time I've left. I hate the whole "you must have money" problem.

It's stupid. From my experience, it's easier to ctb when you don't have any acute reason to ctb than when you have. If I won the lottery, lived in a nice place, had a nice life, it would be easy to ctb. I'm a person who wants to die "boots on" so to say. When life is good, death is good. When I'm forced to do things I just freeze and become unable to act and start fearing everything.

I never participate in those chats but I hope it goes well! I wish life was easier and less awful for all of us.

• Hugs
Reactions: pikku.tiikeri, PrincessInWhite and Rogue Proxy
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Had a peek. I see it's txt based like the chat here. Is there significant reason not to use a private chat here? You ca. Invite whoever yoy want but people can't find and hop into your private group chats. I dunno, was just thinking maybe that you could having overlooked it.

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
Had a peek. I see it's txt based like the chat here. Is there significant reason not to use a private chat here? You ca. Invite whoever yoy want but people can't find and hop into your private group chats. I dunno, was just thinking maybe that you could having overlooked it.
there are private group chats here!? and true but we always clear the rooms, also nobody is saying anything there you wouldn't say here like sharing personal info or whatnot!

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
there are private group chats here!? and true but we always clear the rooms, also nobody is saying anything there you wouldn't say here like sharing personal info or whatnot!
Yeah, no worries. I just thought maybe there's a reason you don't choose the one here. Or you might ha e missed it. Whatever suits you and works is fine though, right?

Last edited:
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
If you don't want to go you don't have to. Please know this.