W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
How would it be possible to stab yourself in the heart?

• Love
Reactions: enjolras and lostangel
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
On Wikipedia. It says his girlfriend pulled out the knife. It says it caused him to collapse. Probably from the drop in blood pressure. It is possible to stab oneself in the heart. There are many gaps in the ribcage large enough for a knife to get in.

I suppose he just stuck in his chest and it went in between his rib cage. Though this would be more of an impulsive ctb method. I think it would be a challenge to stab yourself accurately with enough force to penetrate the intercostal muscles and get to your heart.

P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Meat on a "frame" tends to be easier to cut through.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
On Wikipedia. It says his girlfriend pulled out the knife. It says it caused him to collapse. Probably from the drop in blood pressure. It is possible to stab oneself in the heart. There are many gaps in the ribcage large enough for a knife to get in.

I suppose he just stuck in his chest and it went in between his rib cage. Though this would be more of an impulsive ctb method. I think it would be a challenge to stab yourself accurately with enough force to penetrate the intercostal muscles and get to your heart.
Some people think she stabbed him, I suppose nobody knows really.
Meat on a "frame" tends to be easier to cut through.
What..?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and lostangel
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
If he hit his heart it must've just nicked it. A direct stab to the heart would've killed him nearly instantly. He wouldn't have been standing.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020

This site exposes arguments against Jenifer Shiba. Some are persuasive / convincing, I admit.

Anyway, what a loss.
Was also very saddened by Mark Linkous' CTB more recently, but no ambivalence (shotgun)

Last edited:
Reactions: Morphinekiss
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018

Don't know what we're talking about, but yes it's a thing. David Benatar's dad killed himself by stabbing himself with a knife. :(

Reactions: lostangel