• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FrankieVallie

FrankieVallie

Jul 24, 2020
Hello All,
This is my first time posting here so please forgive me for any mistakes I make. I have come to terms with the fact that I am ready to die. I'm relatively young but I've seen enough of this world to feel completely at peace with the idea of killing myself. I no longer am afraid of suicide or only feel the urge to do it when I'm really down. I am fully at peace and ready to go. For me, it's not a health issue or sudden trauma. It's been a lifelong experience of pain and seeing how horrible this world truly is that has led me to where I am now. I might post more on my reasons later but now for the topic of this thread:

I have read all the SN guides and have obtained everything needed for this method. I was able to order the SN online with no issue and received it in a few days. I don't know when I'll do it but it'll be soon. I refuse to return to school and suffer the endless hours or empty studying and pain for another year. I'm very experienced in chemistry and am fairly certain that the SN will work (I will have a 2nd or 3rd dose ready just in case) but am slightly worried that it may fail. In that case, I want to have another method prepared. I have had experience with high voltage and took the high voltage transformer out of a microwave a few years ago. It produces over 2,000 volts of AC at 1 amp, which is more than enough to kill you. Many people have accidentally killed themselves with these transformers. Death occurs like this: if one touches the positive and negative terminals with each hand at the same time, the high voltage instantly flows through the chest, stopping the heart and rendering the person unconscious. If left alone, the person will die due to the cardiac arrest within 10 minutes. Dipping one's hands into a baking soda solution would further increase chances of success since the electricity would flow through the skin much easier. What are your opinions on this method? Again, SN will be my main route but I just want to have a backup in case it fails.

• Hugs
Reactions: freefrommybody and Alec
Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
I've been searching vigorously for a method that would look like an accident and this would be good. I also have sn but I don't want to hurt my family if I can help it.
I'm not good with chemistry or electronics/machines. A lot of people are going to say this isn't a good method bc it's not some straight forward, step by step plan and it's also not peaceful. But if you can back up your claim that death would take as little as 10min then I think it's worth it.

Reactions: FrankieVallie
FrankieVallie

FrankieVallie

Jul 24, 2020
I've been searching vigorously for a method that would look like an accident and this would be good. I also have sn but I don't want to hurt my family if I can help it.
I'm not good with chemistry or electronics/machines. A lot of people are going to say this isn't a good method bc it's not some straight forward, step by step plan and it's also not peaceful. But if you can back up your claim that death would take as little as 10min then I think it's worth it.
I just realized that it could also be used as a method that would look like an accident as well. If you didn't leave any suicide note or tell anyone your intentions they would have no evidence to support it being a suicide. Taking a microwave oven transformer (MOT) out of a microwave is actually very easy and you can find plenty of videos on YouTube showing how to do it. From there, it's just a matter of plugging it in, dipping your hands in a baking soda solution, and touching the ends. I actually think it's a "peaceful" method, although no method of suicide can be truly peaceful. As soon as you touch the terminals 2,000 volts of AC will run through your body. You'll very likely be instantly knocked unconscious and I doubt you will feel any pain. If so, it would only be for a few seconds at most before you would go unconscious from the cardiac arrest if the shock didn't knock you out from the beginning for some reason. Either way, you'll go unconscious instantly/almost instantly and die within 10 minutes from the lack of blood flow through your body. However it is VERY important that you are not found for at least an hour to be safe. Most people today know how to do CPR and if someone finds you within 20 minutes they could very likely call an ambulance bring you back. This would be a very bad scenario since you could suffer brain damage and end up in a wide range of mental states from perfectly normal to a vegetable. However, as long as you are not found for an hour, you are pretty much guaranteed to die from the shock.

• Wow
Reactions: freefrommybody and ropebunny
Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
What able electrical burns? Wouldn't you some nasty burns? And what do you think chances of survival are?

Reactions: Meditation guide
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Im no expert on this but was in the building trade etc. I know they say its not the voltage what kills you its the amps.

Reactions: Greenberg
FrankieVallie

FrankieVallie

Jul 24, 2020
What able electrical burns? Wouldn't you some nasty burns? And what do you think chances of survival are?

Chances of survival seem very low. The key point is not being found after getting electrocuted. Again, if you are found within 30 minutes you could be resuscitated. If nobody will find you for at least an hour it's practically a guaranteed death. According to one article, over 600 people have accidentally died due to electrocution by microwave oven transformers while trying to do fractal wood burning. No method of death is guaranteed but I would say that it's a much higher chance of death than SN if you're not found. As for the electrical burns, it's true that if you survived you would likely have electrical burns on your hand. However, I don't think they would be excessively severe (probably would fall in the moderate category) and you would still be able to use your hands normally afterwards. I would estimate they would be similar to touching a hot stove. The burns would be far better than the consequences of other failed suicide methods such as firearms, slashing, or jumping off a building where you could be in horrible pain and disfigured for the rest of your life.
Im no expert on this but was in the building trade etc. I know they say its not the voltage what kills you its the amps.
The voltage allows the amps to flow through your body. If I touch a wall outlet with both hands (120 volts, 20 amps), I will get a nasty shock but probably won't die. The voltage is low so the amperage (current) will not be able to flow through me. On the other hand, a MOT (2000V, 1 amp) will almost certainly kill me since the voltage is high enough to allow the current to flow through my body.

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
The transformer method will certainly electrocute and result in death. One amp at 2000V is a lot of current! The only thing I can think of is the possibility of the fuse box tripping before your heart stops.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, autumnal, FrankieVallie and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i just read one of them articles and in it, it says something about 12,000v and enough to throw someone 10 feet and put them in hospital.so i guess there's a technique
The transformer method will certainly electrocute and result in death. One amp at 2000V is a lot of current! The only thing I can think of is the possibility of the fuse box tripping before your heart stops.

if they were UK and it was a consumer unit,im pretty sure it would trip out. guy i worked for one time fell leant on a wire and fell onto a copper cylinder.he was screaming like no other scream and he was a 20 stone guy. he ended up with some burns and a trip to A + E

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankieVallie and Greenberg
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I'm struggling with how this can look like an accident. I know if my family came home and found I'd dismantled the microwave it'd look pretty suspicious!
But as a cardiac nurse I'd say a cardiac arrest is a great way to go, you go unconscious as soon as your heart starts to fibrillatie, usually your body is shaking but you won't be aware of anything. No one remembers going into cardiac arrest and being defibrillated. Hence the reason we can say 'your heart just went into a funny rhythm and needed to be shocked out of it, but your fine'. As long as no one defibrillates you it'll all be good.

Reactions: Billgatesbanunga, autumnal, FrankieVallie and 1 other person
C

Crumbledank

May 14, 2020
Hello All,
This is my first time posting here so please forgive me for any mistakes I make. I have come to terms with the fact that I am ready to die. I'm relatively young but I've seen enough of this world to feel completely at peace with the idea of killing myself. I no longer am afraid of suicide or only feel the urge to do it when I'm really down. I am fully at peace and ready to go. For me, it's not a health issue or sudden trauma. It's been a lifelong experience of pain and seeing how horrible this world truly is that has led me to where I am now. I might post more on my reasons later but now for the topic of this thread:

I have read all the SN guides and have obtained everything needed for this method. I was able to order the SN online with no issue and received it in a few days. I don't know when I'll do it but it'll be soon. I refuse to return to school and suffer the endless hours or empty studying and pain for another year. I'm very experienced in chemistry and am fairly certain that the SN will work (I will have a 2nd or 3rd dose ready just in case) but am slightly worried that it may fail. In that case, I want to have another method prepared. I have had experience with high voltage and took the high voltage transformer out of a microwave a few years ago. It produces over 2,000 volts of AC at 1 amp, which is more than enough to kill you. Many people have accidentally killed themselves with these transformers. Death occurs like this: if one touches the positive and negative terminals with each hand at the same time, the high voltage instantly flows through the chest, stopping the heart and rendering the person unconscious. If left alone, the person will die due to the cardiac arrest within 10 minutes. Dipping one's hands into a baking soda solution would further increase chances of success since the electricity would flow through the skin much easier. What are your opinions on this method? Again, SN will be my main route but I just want to have a backup in case it fails.

don't leave a death trap for anyone finding the scene later!

Reactions: autumnal, FrankieVallie and _Minsk
FrankieVallie

FrankieVallie

Jul 24, 2020
I'm struggling with how this can look like an accident. I know if my family came home and found I'd dismantled the microwave it'd look pretty suspicious!
But as a cardiac nurse I'd say a cardiac arrest is a great way to go, you go unconscious as soon as your heart starts to fibrillatie, usually your body is shaking but you won't be aware of anything. No one remembers going into cardiac arrest and being defibrillated. Hence the reason we can say 'your heart just went into a funny rhythm and needed to be shocked out of it, but your fine'. As long as no one defibrillates you it'll all be good.
For me, I play with electronics and high-voltage stuff all the time so it would definitely look like an accident. You could also set up some kind of timer that would automatically switch the MOT off after a few minutes. I can see that as being a potential downside of this method, someone walks up to find you and accidentally shocks themselves with the transformer.

If you wanted to make it look like an accident, there are legitimate reasons for taking apart a microwave to get the transformer. They're great for making Jacob's Ladders, fractal wood burning, or having fun with the arcs. I doubt someone would immediately suspect suicide. If you used it for fractal wood burning for a few days before suicide, it would be even better.

You only need a few milliseconds of the high voltage to kill you. The breaker tripping wouldn't stop you from going into cardiac arrest.

My setup will likely consist of 2 glasses of SN and a MOT with a solution of baking soda nearby. I'll do it at night and somewhere relatively far away from people so I don't attract attention if I make some noise by accident. I'll drink the SN and hopefully that will be it. If I vomit I'll immediately drink the other one. If I'm still not out then I'll dip my hands in the baking soda solution and touch the positive and negative output terminals of the transformer with my arms.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I just realized that it could also be used as a method that would look like an accident as well. If you didn't leave any suicide note or tell anyone your intentions they would have no evidence to support it being a suicide. Taking a microwave oven transformer (MOT) out of a microwave is actually very easy and you can find plenty of videos on YouTube showing how to do it. From there, it's just a matter of plugging it in, dipping your hands in a baking soda solution, and touching the ends. I actually think it's a "peaceful" method, although no method of suicide can be truly peaceful. As soon as you touch the terminals 2,000 volts of AC will run through your body. You'll very likely be instantly knocked unconscious and I doubt you will feel any pain. If so, it would only be for a few seconds at most before you would go unconscious from the cardiac arrest if the shock didn't knock you out from the beginning for some reason. Either way, you'll go unconscious instantly/almost instantly and die within 10 minutes from the lack of blood flow through your body. However it is VERY important that you are not found for at least an hour to be safe. Most people today know how to do CPR and if someone finds you within 20 minutes they could very likely call an ambulance bring you back. This would be a very bad scenario since you could suffer brain damage and end up in a wide range of mental states from perfectly normal to a vegetable. However, as long as you are not found for an hour, you are pretty much guaranteed to die from the shock.

If you are the kind of person who does a lot of electronic stuff, being careless enough to electrocute yourself in that manner would be unlikely and thus an indication of possible suicide.

If you are not the kind of person who does electronic stuff, deciding to take a microwave apart would be unlikely and thus an indication of possible suicide.

In either scenario, dusting the hands with baking soda would also be highly suspicious.

As someone already mentioned, there is also the chance of the safety switch being triggered before the electrocution can work. And disabling the safety switch in advance would look highly suspicious.

As someone also mentioned, the risks presented to any housemate or emergency services would be very high.

I think you are strongly underestimating the effectiveness of SN in considering these more obscure secondary methods.

Reactions: FrankieVallie and Aap
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
There are unpleasant parts of the internet that have videos of people who think it is a good idea to steal copper wiring in parts of the world that have less stringent safety standards. You cannot imagine the burns people can receive and live. I'd encourage you not to play with electricity. Yes I know how many mA CAN stop a heart. I also know that current can take a myriad of ways around a body, often with horrific results.

FrankieVallie

FrankieVallie

Jul 24, 2020
If you are the kind of person who does a lot of electronic stuff, being careless enough to electrocute yourself in that manner would be unlikely and thus an indication of possible suicide.

If you are not the kind of person who does electronic stuff, deciding to take a microwave apart would be unlikely and thus an indication of possible suicide.

In either scenario, dusting the hands with baking soda would also be highly suspicious.

As someone already mentioned, there is also the chance of the safety switch being triggered before the electrocution can work. And disabling the safety switch in advance would look highly suspicious.

As someone also mentioned, the risks presented to any housemate or emergency services would be very high.

I think you are strongly underestimating the effectiveness of SN in considering these more obscure secondary methods.
I've had a lot of practical experience with high voltage and I can tell you that it will not look suspicious if you *accidentally* shocked yourself. It happens to the best electricians. People with tons of experience in their fields make lethal mistakes without people being suspicious of suicide.

I don't think you understand how the baking soda works. It's not even necessary for the method, it just helps the electricity travel through your skin and into your body. You mix up some water and baking soda, then pour the solution on your hands. You could easily dispose of the solution before touching the transformer and, once found, the solution would have dried up and disappeared completely.

There are no "safety switches" on microwave oven transformers. They can simply be plugged in to a household outlet. Maybe you mean the circuit breaker tripping? Doesn't matter. As I said before, even a millisecond of the high voltage will kill you. The breaker won't trip for at least a few seconds, and I doubt it would even trip at all. The current draw to the transformer wouldn't be very high since your body has a high resistance. Either way, if you touched the terminals properly, you would die. No safety mechanisms are built into the transformers and a circuit breaker isn't going to save you at all. Therefore suspicion couldn't come from a disabled "safety switch" or something.

Lastly, with the proper precautions, you could very easily prevent others from being harmed by the high voltage. A simple 1 hour timer ($15) set before the attempt could automatically shut off the transformer so it wouldn't be dangerous to others.

I know this method isn't the best but at least it could reasonably look like an accident and loved ones wouldn't have to deal with such a horrible burden for the rest of their lives. SN is definitely effective but there's no way you could make it look like an accident.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I've had a lot of practical experience with high voltage and I can tell you that it will not look suspicious if you *accidentally* shocked yourself. It happens to the best electricians. People with tons of experience in their fields make lethal mistakes without people being suspicious of suicide.

I don't think you understand how the baking soda works. It's not even necessary for the method, it just helps the electricity travel through your skin and into your body. You mix up some water and baking soda, then pour the solution on your hands. You could easily dispose of the solution before touching the transformer and, once found, the solution would have dried up and disappeared completely.

There are no "safety switches" on microwave oven transformers. They can simply be plugged in to a household outlet. Maybe you mean the circuit breaker tripping? Doesn't matter. As I said before, even a millisecond of the high voltage will kill you. The breaker won't trip for at least a few seconds, and I doubt it would even trip at all. The current draw to the transformer wouldn't be very high since your body has a high resistance. Either way, if you touched the terminals properly, you would die. No safety mechanisms are built into the transformers and a circuit breaker isn't going to save you at all. Therefore suspicion couldn't come from a disabled "safety switch" or something.

Lastly, with the proper precautions, you could very easily prevent others from being harmed by the high voltage. A simple 1 hour timer ($15) set before the attempt could automatically shut off the transformer so it wouldn't be dangerous to others.

I know this method isn't the best but at least it could reasonably look like an accident and loved ones wouldn't have to deal with such a horrible burden for the rest of their lives. SN is definitely effective but there's no way you could make it look like an accident.

Yes 'safety switch' is the term used here for the circuit breaker belonging to the wider premises, not some kind of protection on the appliance itself.

I had assumed you meant powdered baking soda which would remain visible on the hands, rather than a mixture with water.

Would the presence of a timer itself not be suspicious? The fact that you had been successfully electrocuted and that the timer was found in the 'off' position would indicate that you had deliberately set the timer to run before you were electrocuted. That would seemingly indicate a deliberate electrocution and desire to protect responders.

Reactions: Greenberg and FrankieVallie
FrankieVallie

FrankieVallie

Jul 24, 2020
Yes 'safety switch' is the term used here for the circuit breaker belonging to the wider premises, not some kind of protection on the appliance itself.

I had assumed you meant powdered baking soda which would remain visible on the hands, rather than a mixture with water.

Would the presence of a timer itself not be suspicious? The fact that you had been successfully electrocuted and that the timer was found in the 'off' position would indicate that you had deliberately set the timer to run before you were electrocuted. That would seemingly indicate a deliberate electrocution and desire to protect responders.
Glad to clear up the confusion about the baking soda. As for the timer, it may or may not arise suspicion. What people suspect truly depends on the circumstances. If you're someone who has strongly expressed suicidal thoughts to others right before the attempt, no method will make your death seem like an accident. However, if you've showed no strange or suicidal behavior before your attempt and have used the transformer before for fun/legitimate purposes such as a Jacob's ladder or fractal wood burning, I really doubt that people would suspect suicide, even with a timer. What does the timer mean? Would people immediately suspect that the timer was to shut off the MOT after suicide? It could be used as a simple on/off switch for the transformer. I've used a timer with a MOT for legitimate purposes. Examples include turning the transformer off for wood burning after a set amount time or letting a Jacob's ladder run for a while.

A timer really isn't even necessary though. I would definitely use it just to be sure I wouldn't hurt others, but I think the chances of someone accidentally shocking themselves as is very low. People aren't going to touch an electrical transformer they found next to a dead body. First responders would definitely know not to touch it.

In one of my posts above, I sent a link to an article that showed that over 600 people had "accidentally" died from MOT fractal wood burning. It is very dangerous to use MOTs if you don't know what your doing and you can easily kill yourself by accident. Therefore, I think that it could reasonably be considered an accident with the proper circumstances, even with a timer.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Reactions: FrankieVallie and Greenberg
kcn2020

kcn2020

Aug 16, 2020
Hello All,

I don't really know about this method. Even though the output current values you mentioned (2kV and up to 1 amp of intensity) are likely to kill you instantly, they really depends on the input current values as well. You should test the output current of the transformer using one of those current clamp to be sure.

This method seems painful by the way.

B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
your life should never be so bad. your death should never be so bad.