Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Hi all,

I need to exit ASAP, i have tried partial hanging & Turniqutte many times yesterday & today, & failed please guys help me with an effective, peaceful & quick way, which leaves my body in a good shape, I need methods other than shallow water blackout, inert gas (Controlled in my country) & Carbon monoxide, I used to be the happiest person about 7 months, and now can't handle the series of misfortune events, I am sure God will understand and won't punish me.

Awaiting your replies urgently

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AngelOfDeath01, not_a_robot, ZomGuy and 2 others
G

GoneWrong

Jun 4, 2019
It's really hard

Reactions: SomebodyBroken
Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
We all want that, to be honest i think that if someone found out a new quick and painless method he probably just did it without sharing first

• Aww..
Reactions: appalachian moon, execute_love, whyidon'tknow and 1 other person
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
N fulfills all requirements.
But first you need N and antiemetics.

Reactions: thrwaway99 and mathieu
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
It's really hard
What to do then ?
We all want that, to be honest i think that if someone found out a new quick and painless method he probably just did it without sharing first
It is unfair to keep people suffering, nembutal shall be made available to the public so they dont end up at the emergency paralyzed as a result of failed attempts !!!
N fulfills all requirements.
But first you need N and antiemetics.
It is extremly controlled !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13 and No_more
czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Hi all,

I need to exit ASAP, i have tried partial hanging & Turniqutte many times yesterday & today, & failed please guys help me with an effective, peaceful & quick way, which leaves my body in a good shape, I need methods other than shallow water blackout, inert gas (Controlled in my country) & Carbon monoxide, I used to be the happiest person about 7 months, and now can't handle the series of misfortune events, I am sure God will understand and won't punish me.

Awaiting your replies urgently
Carbon monoxide would be extremely painful, you will experience the suffocation. High content Helium would be a better choice, but they are trying to reduce the purity of Helium these years. You can search for "exit bag" if you want more info about this method.
Or you can consider one of the assist death organizations in Switzerland. Such as Dignity, Lifecircle, etc.. They offer service to foreigners as well.

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Carbon monoxide would be extremely painful, you will experience the suffocation. High content Helium would be a better choice, but they are trying to reduce the purity of Helium these years. You can search for "exit bag" if you want more info about this method.
Or you can consider one of the assist death organizations in Switzerland. Such as Dignity, Lifecircle, etc.. They offer service to foreigners as well.
Cant afford making it to Switzerland!

• Aww..
Reactions: czx85
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Carbon monoxide would be extremely painful, you will experience the suffocation.

I kinda doubt it will be very painful, people die of CO poisoning in their sleep all the time.

Reactions: littlelady774, Halo13 and NextSummer
czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I kinda doubt it will be very painful, people die of CO poisoning in their sleep all the time.
"Death from CO may be quick and painless if you go quickly into a coma and then die. This is likely when exposed to 100% pure CO: you'd be dead within a few breaths.

But mixtures with lower levels usually produce messy deaths, often with vomiting, seizures, difficult breathing that feels like suffocaton, and body-wide pains, especially headache. "
From what I know, if the concentration is not high enough, it would cause lots of problems

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
"Death from CO may be quick and painless if you go quickly into a coma and then die. This is likely when exposed to 100% pure CO: you'd be dead within a few breaths.

But mixtures with lower levels usually produce messy deaths, often with vomiting, seizures, difficult breathing that feels like suffocaton, and body-wide pains, especially headache. "
From what I know, if the concentration is not high enough, it would cause lots of problems
It seems that there is no peaceful way to go ..?!

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
N would be the most peaceful, but it's illegal. Import it at your own risk.

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
N would be the most peaceful, but it's illegal. Import it at your own risk.
My country has a very tight security measures I am sure it will be confiscated and I'll end up in jail

czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Any Nobel Gas should be fine..But it's not easy to obtain them

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Any Nobel Gas should be fine..But it's not easy to obtain them
The right to die peacefully have been made extremly made hard, I doubt it that the reason is caring about ppl lives, I think they won't ppl to end up with huge medical bills upon unsuccessful sucide methods

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
The right to die peacefully have been made extremly made hard, I doubt it that the reason is caring about ppl lives, I think they won't ppl to end up with huge medical bills upon unsuccessful sucide methods

And to simply keep you alive to keep consuming = being a paying customer ;)

czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019

I know, man... And it seems would only be more and more difficult for the next few years. I think it's necessary to prepare for items used to suicide

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
That would be carbon dioxide. Monoxide is painless at enough concentration.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, Halo13 and Deleted member 1768
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Im
I think you are onto something there
I'm afraid not. I haven't come up with anything creative in months. But my last idea on carbon monoxide was a bomb which I haven't actually tested out yet.

czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Im

I'm afraid not. I haven't come up with anything creative in months. But my last idea on carbon monoxide was a bomb which I haven't actually tested out yet.
I mean I agree with you: Carbon dioxide causes extreme pain, and carbon monoxide only do so if the concentration is not high enough.
It would be cool to make a CO bomb lol

Reactions: Halo13
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
You are thinking of (CO2) carbon dioxide. CO is carbon monoxide and has been used in suicide for a very long time. May I suggest the resource section?

Reactions: Halo13
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
You are thinking of (CO2) carbon dioxide. CO is carbon monoxide and has been used in suicide for a very long time. May I suggest the resource section?
One of the ways is to start the car in a closed garage, the issue is with new vehicles they dont produce the required concentration of CO, I am tired I wish I have an access to nembutal, cyanide or as last resort a gun !

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
One of the ways is to start the car in a closed garage, the issue is with new vehicles they dont produce the required concentration of CO, I am tired I wish I .have an access to nembutal, cyanide or as last resort a gun !
Catalytic converters do not produce enough CO.

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
What country is that?
Cant tell, I'll end up in jail before committing in sucide (it is in the middle east)
Cant tell, I'll end up in jail before committing in sucide (it is in the middle east)

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Wait until winter and venture into the hills and woodlands,
Take some sedatives to knock you good and proper and let the cold consume you, you will feel no pain as the pills would have knocked you out first.