Jan 24, 2024
I don't listen to much EDM, but I really enjoyed this new TWICE song:

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I don't listen to much EDM, but I really enjoyed this new TWICE song:

Thanks for the rec. Tbh I don't listen to TWICE, but I like Cry For Me. I prefer other girl groups haha. Btw did you hear about ILLIT? They just debuted and imo the whole album is good

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I LOVE EDM, in fact it is the only music I listen too.

Thank you so much for this thread and uploading songs @sserafim.

Walter

Namarupa

Namarupa

Student
Jan 24, 2024
Thanks for the rec. Tbh I don't listen to Twice, but I like Cry For Me. I prefer other girl groups haha. Btw did you hear about ILLIT? They just debuted and imo the whole album is good
That's totally fair. I myself think that TWICE has gone a bit stale ever since What is Love? The Japanese releases are still quality, though. Red Velvet and LOONA are other groups with great electronic-esque songs throughout their oeuvre. And no, I haven't heard of the group you mentioned. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely check it out.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
That's totally fair. I myself think that TWICE has gone a bit stale ever since What is Love? The Japanese releases are still quality, though. Red Velvet and LOONA are other groups with great electronic-esque songs throughout their oeuvre. And no, I haven't heard of the group you mentioned. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely check it out.
Thanks for the recs. Oh I forgot to mention that I also like Fancy and Feel Special. I'm just not a big fan of bubblegum pop haha. I don't listen to Red Velvet or LOONA either lol. I like Psycho, Monster and Chill Kill though. Maybe I should get more into them. For kpop girl group EDM, I mainly listen to EVERGLOW

Reactions: Rocinante and Namarupa
Z

zengiraffe

Feb 29, 2024
I really like Flume. This is his most popular song:

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I forgot to mention that I also like Dreamcatcher. They have good kpop EDM

Reactions: Rocinante and Namarupa
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Does this count as EDM? If so, I think this song is absolutely a banger. And sadly has a very true message...

Reactions: Dliena and sserafim
Namarupa

Namarupa

Student
Jan 24, 2024
I forgot to mention that I also like Dreamcatcher. They have good kpop EDM
Dreamcatcher is my second favourite K-pop group, behind Red Velvet. Probably the most eclectic group out there.

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024

Sewerslvt is probably the closest thing to EDM that I listen to, hope it is appreciated in this thread.

• Love
Reactions: Malaria and sserafim
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
  • Love
Reactions: druggedonsurvival and sserafim
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I likes to listen to some EDM/Techno every once in black moon.
Cyclone B - Razor🩷

Halt Deine Fresse - SUPER ANGRY GERMAN🩷

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Just a few of my favorite artists: Voidshade, Dezza, Persona, Johan Vil Borg, Reflekt, Neo-Tokyo, Elyaz, and many more.

Walter

Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere