T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
Does anyone have any idea about this? The sympthoms on wikipedia sound pretty painful, but i wonder if mdma could be mixed with sedatives like benzos to create a mixture that would kill painlessly.

Reactions: Dartz, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Does anyone have any idea about this? The sympthoms on wikipedia sound pretty painful, but i wonder if mdma could be mixed with sedatives like benzos to create a mixture that would kill painlessly.

You want to kill your self from an e overdose? The death rate is like one in million so some people claim it's safer than aspirin. (Aspirin has a higher death rate)

Reactions: Tyuiop, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
MDMA overdose is hard to achieve, especially when you consider most of the ecstacy you are able to buy on the street/dn is not a 100% pure. In case of a MDMA OD you're most likely to die of Hyperthermia but then again there are other (more effective) methods to die this way + it's not pleasant.

Reactions: Tyuiop, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
I searched around the web, it seems that about 2 grams could be lethal... im on an ssri, so i would probably need less. But what im wondering about is if i could take benzos to become unconscious while on stimulants?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
Why MDMA? Don't you have access to drugs that are more reliable in ODs? Like Heroin and other opioids.

Btw the SSRI you are taking is blocking your serotonin transporter, the MDMA has to bind to it to enter the neuron and produce its effects on serotonin release (the main one) but it can't because of the medication you are on. That's why rolling on SSRIs is boring as hell.
What I am getting at is that your antidepressants could actually decrease MDMA's lethality rather than enhance it (a MAOI would surely do that, an SSRI? I don't know).
You could surely sedate yourself with benzos (again, they are used to treat stim ODs so...) but it doesn't mean they will keep you asleep or that the pain and phisical discomfort would be bearable (assuming the E would work at all).

My advice? Forget about this method, you're only going to hurt yourself. MDMA on its own is a relatively safe drug, you'd need to take A LOT to CTB. IMO all uppers ODs should be avoided. MDMA, Meth, amps, methylphenidate, MDPV, cathinones... maybe IV cocaine could be an exception (high letality) but I definetly wouldn't recommend that either.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Tyuiop
T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
Why MDMA? Don't you have access to drugs that are more reliable in ODs? Like Heroin and other opioids.

Btw the SSRI you are taking is blocking your serotonin transporter, the MDMA has to bind to it to enter the neuron and produce its effects on serotonin release (the main one) but it can't because of the medication you are on. That's why rolling on SSRIs is boring as hell.
What I am getting at is that your antidepressants could actually decrease MDMA's lethality rather than enhance it (a MAOI would surely do that, an SSRI? I don't know).
You could surely sedate yourself with benzos (again, they are used to treat stim ODs so...) but it doesn't mean they will keep you asleep or that the pain and phisical discomfort would be bearable (assuming the E would work at all).

My advice? Forget about this method, you're only going to hurt yourself. MDMA on its own is a relatively safe drug, you'd need to take A LOT to CTB. IMO all uppers ODs should be avoided. MDMA, Meth, amps, methylphenidate, MDPV, cathinones... maybe IV cocaine could be an exception (high letality) but I definetly wouldn't recommend that either.
Thank you very much, i didnt know that ssris and mdma interact that way.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap