• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dofogry

Jun 6, 2023
I used one pill of ecstasy in the last two parties i went and definetly was the best experience i have ever had in my life. You feel sooo good, free, happy.

Some people warned me about using it saying is too dangerous. I did a little research and found a news report about a guy who was hospitalized and almost died only by taking two pills.

Any thoughts about using it to ctb? I already have SN but who knows, maybe its a more fun death if thats really possible.

S

shatteredlife

Dec 10, 2022
I used it a lot in my younger years. Raves in hot warehouses and have taken 4 and 5 before. Not even close to death. It is possible to dehydrate and overheat but not easy. It is usually a freak thing if someone dies on it and not very common. Unless it is a dirty pill and you don't know what you have or mix it with something that you shouldn't.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

dofogry

Jun 6, 2023
I used it a lot in my younger years. Raves in hot warehouses and have taken 4 and 5 before. Not even close to death. It is possible to dehydrate and overheat but not easy. It is usually a freak thing if someone dies on it and not very common. Unless it is a dirty pill and you don't know what you have or mix it with something that you shouldn't.
But you started with 4 and 5? Because with only one i already start dehydrating, overheating and having terrible headache the day after. Since its just the second time i used it, maybe my body wont be able to handle 4 or 5.

WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
But you started with 4 and 5? Because with only one i already start dehydrating, overheating and having terrible headache the day after. Since its just the second time i used it, maybe my body wont be able to handle 4 or 5.
They could also have just been more used to it than you currently are

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't think it's a reliable method to CTB like any other drug/meds OD. The more MDMA you consume on a regular basis the more your serotonine reservoires in your brain become drained and it takes years to refill them again. Probably this guy had dirty pills, but 4-5 "clean" or even more in one night were never a prob during my best years when partying was everything .... I wish I had a time machine ...

Last edited:
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Overdosing on uppers is painful

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I'm pretty sure overdosing is very unreliable.

I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
I would stick with the SN

S

shatteredlife

Dec 10, 2022
I started out with 3. Source was good my friend was source and he had everything tested before he gave it to us. But this was many years ago now I wouldn't trust most of what's out there. I know people right now who are getting meth with fentanyl in it.

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
You could get serotonin syndrome. Would likely require taking a lot unless you are someone sensitive to serotonin syndrome. It isn't always fatal either and sounds horrible.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
MDMA OD is unreliable. Forget OD's if you don't have accesss to heroin, fentanyl, morphine or a few other meds/drugs. It will just cause more physical pain but certainly not CTB in most cases.